- Posturite Ltd
- BN26 6SZ
- £40,000 - £50,000 depending on experience
- Trish DevOps
- Back-End Development, Full Stack Development, Project Management
- Contract Type
Posturite is a leading UK-based ergonomics company that specialises in employee health and wellbeing. We are celebrating our 30th Anniversary this month and looking forward to continuing our success.
We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to manage the Software Development Life Cycle of Internal technology led projects using DevOps best practices. We would consider a talented Software Engineer or Infra Engineer.
This role is based working at our Head Office in Berwick, East Sussex. BN26 6SZ. Whilst there will be the opportunity for some home working applicants must live within easy daily commutable distance.
Applicants will need to be skilled or familiar in the following areas:
· CI/CD - e.g. Jenkins, Azure DevOps
· C# - .NET Core, Framework
· Automated testing frameworks - e.g. Moq, Selenium
· Deployment of applications to Microservices - e.g. Docker, Azure Functions
· Familiar with using and designing well structured Rest API's
· Knowledge of SOAP and WCF based services
· Infrastructure as code - e.g. ARM Templates, Terraform
· Support the seamless deployment of applications and infrastructure using CI/CD
· Build and maintain technology stack as appropriate to suit specific project and business needs
· Test system integrity, designs, application development and other infrastructure related processes
· Manage code deployments, fixes, updates etc.
· Update processes and design new processes as required
· Offer technical support where needed, developing software for back-end systems and API's
· Effectively manage and assign projects as necessary while lending support to rest of IT team
· Establish, maintain and share team best practices
· Lead the team through development and operations
· Design and implement appropriate monitoring strategies to meet internal/external SLA's
· Stay current with industry trends and source new ways to improve business operations & add value