Digital Content & Marketing Manager
- Digital Awareness UK
- Project Management, Account Handling, Marketing / PR
- Mid-Level, Junior-Level
- Contract Type
Digital Awareness UK is a leading digital wellbeing organisation working with schools and organisations (from Microsoft to the United Nations) around the world, empowering young people to use technology safely.
We deliver inspiring school programmes and create engaging content with partners that has educated millions of students, parents and teachers about topics from sexing and grooming to entrepreneurship and addiction.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced individual to take on a pivotal new role in shaping our digital marketing strategy and delivering online safety webinars to young people and parents in schools and organisations around the world. An exciting role in the growth of a small organisation with big ambitions.
Develop digital marketing strategy (with a focus on lead generation, social media and email marketing) Implement digital marketing campaign including editorial planning, content creation, community management and measurement
- Work alongside content creators (photography, video and design) to plan for and produce ad-hoc tactical campaigns
- Support team with the delivery of partnerships and product launches
- Plan, design and present content for live online safety webinars for young people and parents
- Deliver webinar bookings as required, both am and pm
- Liaise with clients to coordinate webinar delivery
- Identify relevant awards and create award entry copy
- Partnership outreach
Attributes & Skills:
- Confident and engaging on-screen presenting
- Excellent communication skills(particularly on email, phone and via webinar)
- Ability to write and edit content for a range of purposes, styles and audiences
- A self-starter who is a collaborative and adaptive worker
- Ability to work under pressure while producing high-quality work
- A finger on the pulse with online safety and digital wellbeing trends
Please submit your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org