- Graphite Digital
- Brighton, UK (currently working remotely)
- 40k-48k depending on experience
- Design / Creative, Marketing / PR
- Contract Type
Graphite is a digital customer experience agency based on the seafront in Brighton (working remotely for the time being). The work we do combines the best of digital strategy, design, technology and innovation in order to create engaging digital products for some of the World's most recognised and influential organisations.
Our vision is to create exceptional digital customer experiences that deliver value and impact quickly, and enable positive change as a result of who we are and the way we work - and this vision means we look for people who are inspired, take initiative, great at collaborating, and pursue excellence in their work. Sound like you? Read on!
We're currently on a strong growth trajectory, having grown considerably despite the pandemic, we have big ambitions for our future and a strong team dedicated to achieving them. Sales and Marketing activity will be key to fuelling this growth, and we're on the lookout for someone who can understand and articulate what we do, how we help customers, and to market Graphite effectively in order that we can achieve our goals.
You will be responsible for our Marketing strategy, channels and activities, working on inbound and outbound focused activities in order to generate leads that are aligned with our target audiences and sectors and help provide assets and comms to maintain relationships that are further up the marketing funnel.
You will work in partnership with the Client Engagement/Sales Lead to agree on the tactical plan on a day to day basis, with support from the Senior Leadership Team and wider creative team in the agency to create content and media for distribution online, PR and events to develop our profile.
You'll be supported by a highly capable Marketing Executive who is experienced in generating content, campaigns, ads, and managing the social channels day-to-day.
The successful candidate will have a strong background in digital agency marketing, insight into how they engage customers.</p> <p>We would consider applicants looking for a full-time (37.5h) or a part-time contract (22.5h+ spread over 5 days), including individuals who work remotely.</p>
Duties will include:
- Taking ownership and responsibility for the Marketing Strategy and objectives
- Generating initiatives that will make an impact, and fill our pipeline with relevant leads
- Managing and reporting on SEM / PPC / Social campaigns
- Coordinating the day-to-day initiatives and ensuring delivery of those on time and on budget
- Liaising with our Sales Lead in order to support day-to-day tactical activities and opportunities
- Maximising the reach and impact of our website and social channels, monitoring them accurately and regularly
- Identifying opportunities for events attendance, sponsorship and award entries
- Logical thinking and problem solving
- Attention to detail
- Organised and methodical approach
- Excel and IT systems
- Quick and keen learner
- Team player
- Experience in working for/with a digital agency
- Understanding of the health/pharmaceutical sectors, and other regulated industries
- Track record in high-quality content production
Read our employee experience introduction to see all our benefits; including:
- Private Healthcare Insurance
- Personal development budget for training and conferences
- Time dedicated to supporting a charity of your choice
- Free professional advice including support on mental health or finance
- Bike to work scheme
- Electric car leasing scheme
- Pension scheme with employer contributions
- Monthly team lunch, summer and Christmas parties
- 25 days holidays, increasing with tenure
Graphite is committed to being an inclusive employer with a diverse and representative workforce at all levels. We encourage applications from people from the widest possible diversity of backgrounds, cultures and experiences. We particularly welcome applications from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic candidates and women as they are currently underrepresented within the Digital Industry at this time. Appointments will be made on merit on the basis of fair and open competition.