Digital Marketing Content Writer
At Elite Exhibitions we believe in the power of face-to-face business through highly focused trade shows. Due to an unprecedented year meaning no face-to-face events were able to take place, we have recently expanded our portfolio. We now not only produce leading events within the cruise sector, we have now taken that online through developing a suite of online-only products to connects our event attendees 365 days a year.
We are looking for a talented digital content marketing specialist to join the marketing team at Elite Exhibitions. The role will consist of creating well-researched content across a variety of shows, including Cruise Ship Interiors Expo and Cruise Ship Hospitality Expo. The content will be featured on the exhibitions’ website blog page, eNewsletter, social media and media partner publications.
- Create and publish compelling content weekly across several shows, transforming exhibitor-submitted content into compelling, topical stories.
- Create and generate knowledgeable original content. This includes blog pieces, interviews, White Papers and other long-form resources.
- Plan and execute content schedule to support marketing plan and objectives
- Ensure all content supports SEO objectives
- Write and schedule social media content on LinkedIn, Twitter & Facebook
- Write comprehensive and clear briefs for design assets
- Liaise with exhibitors to push out relevant content / thought-leadership features
- Edit content to improve flow and comply with house style
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry news
- Confident in ability to adapt, whether learning new topics, working across multiple shows or reacting to changing circumstances
- Quick to master new topics and enjoys finding and creating interesting stories for niche audiences
- Confident, creative ideas generator
- Approachable working style with the ability to interview senior stakeholders and subject experts
- Strong content writing skills with keen attention to detail
- SEO expertise
- Understanding of LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and how those platforms drive business
- Familiarity with HubSpot or similar platform
- Familiarity with WordPress