- Competitive. Please state salary expectations.
- SEO & PPC, Account Handling, Marketing / PR
- Contract Type
addmustard is a full service, digital marketing agency that works with entrepreneurial businesses to help them to grow efficiently. Put simply, we’re built for entrepreneurs, by entrepreneurs. Our amazingly talented team is made up of those people who do more, think more, and act more (and quite often, celebrate more…) and we are fascinated by the kind of people who get a kick out of delivering something great.
Essentially, we want to attract great people and keep them. And attract great clients and keep them.
Simple, right? That’s where you come in.
Who we’re looking for
Regardless of whether you get your kicks from a night in with a GA dashboard or you’re an authority on acquisition, addmustard is built from individuals who love a challenge. For the most part, we don’t just work with our clients on individual campaigns or channels, but we bury ourselves into their businesses and work alongside them to solve central commercial and digital challenges. Which means we need people who love to get right to the nub of a problem and ask the questions that others are avoiding, as well as offering the solutions that have yet to be thought of. We’ve built (and are very proud of) our completely flat and integrated organisational structure –we don’t care where the good ideas come from, as long as they can be turned into something amazing and tangible.
So, if any of the following sound like you, it’s probably time we organised a beer and a chat.
· You genuinely care about delivering results
· You think outside the box… is a complete cliché (but do it anyway)
· You’re an expert in your field, but also love to look holistically across all channels and campaigns
· You’re hands-on and not afraid to get stuck in
· You’re a passionate problem solver
· You’re dynamic
· You’re looking for a working environment where the whole team loves coming to work, supports each other and feels relaxed
· The idea of socialising with colleagues doesn’t fill you with dread
In return for your experience, creativity and incredible mind, we’ll make sure you work with and are trained by industry experts at the forefront of digital marketing. Our senior management is open, honest and transparent which means we regularly share financial, team, and client performance with the whole agency. You can choose the hours you work, as long as they fit with our team and clients’ requirements, and you’ll enjoy a bi-annual training budget, generous pension scheme, free gym membership, and ride-to-work scheme. We also offer unlimited holiday. Yes, it really is unlimited. And no, that wasn’t a typo.
Reporting to the Organic & Technical Services Director, and working alongside a team of digital specialists, we’re looking for an SEO Manager to shape, manage, and deliver world-class Organic strategies across a wide range of diverse and varied campaigns and projects for our clients. You’ll be hands-on, as willing to get stuck in delivering on the day to day as you are discussing strategy with our clients. The ideal candidate will be confident across SEO technical, content strategy and on page optimisation to help with their client strategy. However, the role can also be adapted for the suitable candidate.
You’ll work amongst our Organic and Content team to develop, manage and ensure successful implementation of Organic strategies and campaigns from concept to completion. You will be responsible for communicating the overall organic strategy with clients, as well as ensuring the timely delivery of activities and managing team priorities. The team is currently a perfect mix of technical SEO analysts and dynamic content producers.
This is a great opportunity to join a unique and ambitious agency and to work within a close-knit multi-disciplinary team, where we’ll have you integrated on campaigns that span all digital marketing channels and specialisms, including Brand, Performance, SEO, Content, PPC, Display, and CRO.
The ideal candidate will have experience across organic on page and technical knowledge and in management of organic activities. It would also be great to have experience in content strategy to support organic activity. They will be able to juggle multiple accounts and strategies, ensuring deadlines are hit and activities are delivered to a high standard, You should demonstrate your proactive nature and take the initiative to identify areas for improvement to the clients and within team projects.
- Demonstrated experience in SEO and Organic strategy: technical SEO, and general optimisatio aswell as content strategy if possible
- Demonstrated experience in working across multiple projects
- Strong understanding of site analytics and tracking requirements
- Understanding of the synergy between SEO, paid media, display and social activity
- Strong project management and organisational skills
- Client relationship skills – including experienced presentation skills
- Effective and efficient working style
· Work with and be trained by industry experts at the forefront of digital marketing channels and platforms
· Unlimited holiday!
· Flexi time: flexible working hours and work from home, unless you are required for an important meeting at addmustard’s central Brighton office
· £500 personal training budget, allocated every 6 months
· Pension scheme, gym membership and ride to work scheme
· Be part of an amazing, sociable and supportive team with far too frequent nights out/socials/Friday pizza and beers and of course our annual Christmas party abroad!
· Our senior management is open, honest and transparent. This means we regularly share financial, team, and client performance with the whole agency