- Mid Sussex District Council
- Hybrid Working - Remote / On-Site
- UP TO £45,614
- IT Support, Systems Engineering
- Full-Time, Flexible
- Contract Type
PERMANENT - UP TO £45,614 (INCLUDING 3K MARKET SUPPLEMENT)
37hrs P/W, 33 DAYS HOLIDAY P/A + BANK HOLIDAYS
FLEXIBLE WORKING PATTERN, WITH HYBRID REMOTE WORKING ARRANGEMENTS
Closing Date Monday 1st August
Interviews Monday 8th August
Who are we looking for?
We’re investing generously in our infrastructure, that’s why we need a capable and adaptable infrastructure engineer to help us design and implement modern technology. You’ll be working with colleagues to shape the underlying technical skeleton of the council.
We want to give you the freedom to expand your skillset and develop effective ways of working and learning as you go. With all our continued investment in service improvement, there will always be something new to get stuck into.
What will you be doing?
- Designing and developing cloud and physical infrastructure, servers and network architecture.
- Helping us plan the next 5 years of infrastructure needs across the council.
- Suggesting and participating in improvement works and projects.
- Maintaining and enhancing the security mechanisms of the council.
- Developing your skills and abilities with access to learning resources and time to try things out.
- You will be joining a family of IT professionals dedicated to providing a great working environment
- Option to work remotely to suit your work/life needs
- 33 days holiday per year