We are searching for an Account Manager to join our Sales and Marketing Team with the aim of building and maintaining strong and long-lasting relationships with our valued clients. Working alongside our QA experts and the wider team you will define and shape QA solutions that deliver results and add value to client projects.
This role is equal parts reactive and proactive work; a ‘typical day’ could include responding to client queries, scoping a new project, scheduling meetings with clients and creating the commercial documentation needed to close a deal. To be successful in this role, you’ll need to be methodical, organised and adaptable to changing priorities.
You'll need to learn service knowledge and, in time, gain a deep understanding of how our services fit in the software development lifecycle. Zoonou will provide the necessary learning and development around software testing and quality assurance. The role will have accountability for sales achievement, but you'll have all the support and training you need to be successful.
What you'll do:
- Build and grow strong, trusting relationships with your clients
- Be in regular contact with clients via email, phone and online/in-person meetings
- Actively seek and close new sales opportunities from your client portfolio
- Gather, define & document project requirements to shape test approaches for client projects
- Creation and commercial sign-off of proposals and quotes
- Organise and book client projects with our resourcing and operations team
- Update CRM (we use HubSpot) with detailed activities and next steps to provide full visibility into client accounts, deals, and forecasts
You will be:
- A natural communicator with excellent oral, listening, written and presentation skills
- Detail orientated, with a mindset focused on delivering quality throughout your work
- Eager to build strong, effective working relationships with both client stakeholders and Zoonou colleagues
- Adept at working under pressure, managing multiple workflows, and meeting deadlines
- Methodical and organised in your approach and someone who takes ownership and pride in the work you deliver
- A strong negotiator and critical thinker with a problem-solving attitude
- Enthusiastic to learn new skills, to grow your knowledge and develop professionally
- Commercially aware and target orientated
- Confident in your IT skills and comfortable with the main Microsoft Office and Google Suite applications
Zoonou is one of the UK’s leading independent software testing and quality assurance (QA) companies, headquartered in the Southeast of England. We support our diverse portfolio of clients, ranging from government bodies to global brands, with their development and implementation of software products. As a full-service partner, we provide them with test execution services alongside expert support and consultancy on QA.
Following a significant period of sustained year-on-year growth, we now employ over 50 people across the UK, and as we continue to scale, we’re now looking to expand our Account Management Team. We’re looking for people who are as enthusiastic as we are about the quality of software and delivering great solutions to our clients.
Join our established company, where you’ll be part of a thriving and collaborative team where your contributions are recognised and valued. You’ll be surrounded by colleagues with 10+ years of experience in the industry keen to share their knowledge and expertise to help grow and develop your career. We embody this through our shared values of observance, curiosity, positivity, and one team.
What We Offer:
By joining our team, you will also benefit from:
- Professional development plans and training budgets
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Hybrid working (following your onboarding at our head office)
- Employee assistance programme
- Access to mental health support
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Team budgets for social events and rewards
- 32 days holiday (inc, Bank Holidays)
- Additional holiday after 3 years of service
- Free eye tests
- Regular company social events, including our annual summer/winter parties
Diversity and Inclusion
Zoonou invites applications from all sections of society. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, religion, ethnic or national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or on any other basis. If you have a disability or an additional need that requires accommodation, please let us know.