Account Executive - SiteVisibility
Brighton and Hove
Closing date: 14/04/2017
SiteVisibility is a highly respected Search Marketing Agency specialising in organic, paid and social search engine marketing, delivering high impact campaigns for ambitious clients across a wide range of different sectors including travel, retail, B2B, publishing, financial services and health. Our commitment to constant innovation and personal development mean that you’ll have the potential to learn about digital marketing and develop your career in account management.
|Job Description: |
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Supporting the production of campaign insights, reporting and communications
• Managing the completion of work to time, budget, quality – meeting deadlines generally
• Contributing to Sales, Marketing and Delivery efforts
• Proofing, producing and organising Account Management Documentation
• Understanding your clients’ business needs, overall objectives and priorities
• Understand client relationships and maintain data on Salesforce
• Support client retention and revenue growth
• Support client campaign strategy designed to increase online reputation (rankings/links); online conversion (leads/e-commerce) and brand awareness through developing content and engaging campaign ideas
• Elements of campaign delivery
• Undertaking online sector and competitor analysis
• Keep abreast of industry standards, new technologies, and the latest approaches in internet marketing
|Skills Range: |
• Interest in & knowledge of the technologies and processes involved in managing and reporting on search (PPC, SEO and Social) campaigns
• An understanding of marketing strategy and planning
• Organisation & project management
• Customer focused with first class interpersonal skills
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong business writing skills and ability to produce and talk through high quality documents
• Excellent communications skills, with the potential to present at a senior management level
• Demonstrates a structured and methodical way of working, with the ability to cope with competing demands and effectively prioritise tasks
• Exhibit a high level of attention to detail
• A second language is highly beneficial
|Person Specification: |
The ideal candidate will have a technical or marketing background with a passion for digital marketing and eCommerce. You’ll enjoy working with people and have a natural curiosity about how things work and making things happen. We are looking for a highly organised, ambitious, and pro-active junior member of the team to support the Account Managers where the opportunity exits to learn how to deliver great service and results.
This is a fantastic entry level opportunity into digital marketing account management, it’s very much a hands-on role offering a lot of scope and potential to grow in our agency.
||£18-26k depending on experience
No agencies please
Please mention that you found this job on the Wired Sussex website
Email this job to a friend
Make sure you’re not missing out on other opportunities by registering for Job Alerts and uploading your CV.
For tips on how to secure your dream job see our Careers Advice page.