Account Manager - Killer Creative
Brighton and Hove
Closing date: 31/03/2017
Killer Creative are one of the UK’s leading creative and strategic charity agencies, we specialise in the third sector, creating and marketing fundraising products with excellent results. We have an impressive client list, including many national and international charities such as British Heart Foundation, Barnardo’s, British Red Cross, Unicef, Marie Curie, London Air Ambulance, Scope and WWF to name a few.
|Job Description: |
Due to ongoing growth in the company, we’re looking for a dynamic manager to fit into our Killer team. Your responsibilities will include management of a wide range of online and offline marketing projects and campaigns, and assisting with the day-to-day running of the office. This is a client-facing role so it's key that you have a strong track record of building and maintaining good relationships and a focus on delivering great service.
The successful candidate will be flexible and proactive, highly organised and confident at managing projects and liaising with clients independently. You’ll be expected to understand clients’ objectives in order to write creative briefs and manage the process through to the finished product.
|Skills Range: |
- 5+ years' experience, preferably fundraising or creative agency background
- Understanding of marketing/fundraising strategy, and experience of planning and delivery
- Strong digital and social media marketing knowledge is a bonus
- Good at building relationships with client
- Proven lead contact for key accounts
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong project management skills to plan and manage studio resources
- Knowledge of agency practices and processes
- Financial acumen to prepare quotations and control project budgets
- Able to assist with billing and invoicing
- Ability to proofread copy and sense-check creative work
- Good juggling skills essential to manage numerous projects at the same time
|Person Specification: |
- Excellent attention to detail
- Calm under pressure
- Effective written communication and negotiation skills
- Diplomatic and confident at dealing with difficult situations
- A team player, able to work with other team members in a fast-paced environment
|Additional Information: |
This role will give an Account Manager who's eager to progress in their career the opportunity to shape and develop their role in a vibrant, creative and growing agency.
No agencies please
Please mention that you found this job on the Wired Sussex website
Email this job to a friend
Make sure you’re not missing out on other opportunities by registering for Job Alerts and uploading your CV.
For tips on how to secure your dream job see our Careers Advice page.