Lexel require a bright, switched on and incredibly likable individual to join Lexel as a part of both the Business development and Project Management teams. The role will consist primarily of retaining existing clients and ensuring a high client opinion of the company, as well as passionately upselling additional services to existing clients.
Lexel require the individual to be enthusiastic and highly motivated who can work autonomously and as part of a team. They will need to be highly literate, as well as expressive and outgoing in both their writing and demeanour. It goes without saying that the candidate must have exceptional people skills, and be able to build trust with clients.
The successful candidate will need to will need to manage client relationships, have employee/internal communications experience, a robust knowledge of digital and offline media channels, follow given processes (as well as potentially suggest new ones) and consistently manage existing sales cycles to identify upsell opportunities. The successful candidate will need to be able to think on their feet in difficult situations, and be an excellent problem solver.
They will also need a good understanding of sales processes and be ready to assist the Sales Manager and MD in preparation of pitch decks and proposals – taking particular care and attention to data analysis and applying that to the sales strategies.
The candidate will look to work with both sales and Operations to ensure that Lexel is offering the best possible service to their clients, and are getting the most from the client’s relationship with the agency.
Main activities and responsibilities
- To undertake duties as directed / requested by the Sales Manager and MD to aid in both client retention and growth of accounts
- Understand business and project processes, and how client demands and work can fit within these Identify potential problems and possible solutions on accounts.
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve client goals Be able to report to the MD and Sales Manager on sales and relationship progress Handle requests for information and data Schedule and coordinate face to face or phone meetings Attend relevant meetings
- Dealing with difficult situations and clients Understanding a client’s goals and requirements, recording this information and write detailed reports and presentations if necessary.
Key Traits of a successful candidate will be:
- Strong leadership qualities and a commanding attitude
- Able to Perform job duties for a specific duration of time
- Thirsty to learn with an ability to pick up and apply new information quickly and effectively
- Able to understand and follow work rules and procedures (and create them if necessary)
- Able to accept constructive criticism Able to maintain regular/consistent attendance Motivated to succeed and driven to be part of a company’s success
- A keen problem solver A great attitude with the desire to be the best they can be
- Sales Experience
- Client facing Account Management and/or Project Management experience.
- Impeccable people skills and striking personality
- Experience in working as/with developers and/or with an agency Experience working with E-Commerce and Mobile Applications
- Evidence of building and maintaining strong working relationships Proficient in the use of Office products Good understanding of Project Management and sales methods
- Experience in a client-facing environment
Perks include working in a fun, young and diverse company that is going through a period of growth with an opportunity to really make your mark and be part of a company’s success.
On top of which there are also potential bonus’ based on reaching revenue targets, paid for training staff outings, a beer/wine fridge ping pong table and Dominoes Pizza on a Tuesday!
Send Salary expecations and C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org.
** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES **