B2B Marketing Executive - The Student Room Group
Brighton and Hove
Closing date: 25/03/2017
The Student Room Group Ltd. (TSR) is home to more than 3.5 million members and over 6 million unique visitors a month for our websites thestudentroom.co.uk, GetRevising.co.uk and MarkedbyTeachers.com. We are where students connect and are by far the largest student community in the UK!
Our thriving community of students support each other with everything from GCSEs through to jobs. Whether it’s getting help with their studies, choosing a university, their A-level subjects, a new laptop, what career to pursue or questions regarding health and relationships – learning from the experiences of other students on TSR is invaluable. We also offer fantastic social e-learning tools.
|Job Description: |
Reporting to Head of Commercial Marketing, this job is all about making sure The Student Room’s (TSR) B2B marketing programme is executed creatively, efficiently, and successfully in terms of generating response and building strong customer relationships across our Education, Consumer and Recruitment markets.
Key role responsibilities:
* Supporting our Head of Commercial Marketing in delivering our busy programme of B2B marketing activity
* Helping to develop creative, engaging campaigns that resonate with our commercial audiences
* Producing marketing communications material ranging from email copy and sales collateral, to social content, newsletters and PR.
* Delivering CRM, lead generation and marketing emails through the Salesforce CRM system and managing the response
* Tracking, analysing and reporting campaign performance, in order to understand effectiveness and optimise our future activity
* Managing our events and exhibitions programme, and making sure that the events we attend are run smoothly and are highly successful
|Skills Range: |
Desirable knowledge and Experience
• Experience of using digital, social, offline and direct marketing channels
• Excellent written, visual and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organisational, time planning and prioritisation skills
• Experience of using a CRM system, ideally Salesforce to deliver campaigns and manage leads
• An ability to create (and proofread) compelling copy
• Strong attention to detail
• Confidence in working with stakeholders up to a senior level
• Self-motivated, driven and goal orientated with a high tempo, “can do” work ethic
• Ability to embrace and adapt to change
• Degree or equivalent qualification (desirable not essential)
|Additional Information: |
We have lots of other great perks here at TSR to make you feel part of the team! This includes-
25 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays and your birthday day off
Group Life insurance
Generous pension scheme
Ride to Work Scheme
Plus other things like beers on a friday, social and charity events, company away days, plenty of tea, coffee and fruit, plus our unique central Brighton office has loads of character that includes a bar, Xbox and table tennis table.
No agencies please
Please mention that you found this job on the Wired Sussex website
Email this job to a friend
Make sure you’re not missing out on other opportunities by registering for Job Alerts and uploading your CV.
For tips on how to secure your dream job see our Careers Advice page.