Back-end Developer - tilt
Brighton and Hove
Closing date: 12/05/2017
Hello! tilt is a multi-disciplined digital agency based in Brighton. We design bespoke digital experiences that target your audience, then effectively engage and entertain them. Our award winning portfolio builds on over 10 years of experience and innovation. We are tilt.
|Job Description: |
We're after a back-end developer to join our team at Tilt on a full-time basis. We're looking for a new member of Tilt, not just another developer.
|Skills Range: |
What you'll be doing, day to day:
- Designing and building back-end solutions for large, high-profile projects
- Adding new features to and providing support for existing projects
- Brainstorming ideas for new briefs
- Working alone OR as part of a team to take a project from concept to life
- Required (most of): PHP, *SQL, Zend2, ORM, *nix server, experience of SharePoint
- Advantageous (some of): Source control (we're Git), bug trackers (Jira), Drupal, Node.js, React
We're a small team, three full time developers and two remote developers (and a selection of freelancers depending on the current project).
While we're not wedded to a technology stack we tend to focus on FOSS, that means things like PHP, Zend, MySQL etc. However, we sometimes have to integrate with SharePoint and sometimes find different languages (e.g. C#) are more efficient for some purposes! Hopefully that'll help the right applicant apply for this job! It's a real chance for someone to spread their technological wings on a wide range of projects!
|Person Specification: |
The developer will:
- Be a back-end PHP developer with knowledge of the full stack
- Have experience of integrating with SharePoint
- Have the ability to talk to clients
- Be able to work as part of our team
- Have a minimum of three years agency experience
No agencies please
Please mention that you found this job on the Wired Sussex website
Email this job to a friend
Make sure you’re not missing out on other opportunities by registering for Job Alerts and uploading your CV.
For tips on how to secure your dream job see our Careers Advice page.