Content Producer - Brilliant Noise
Brighton and Hove
Closing date: 02/04/2017
Hello. We are Brilliant Noise, a digital agency based in central Brighton. We are a strategic marketing partner for global brands.
|Job Description: |
We are currently looking for a Content producer, to join us full-time in our Brighton office. Please read on for details.
As content producer, you will create high-quality, original content that delivers long-term value for our clients, whilst supporting the services team in delivering content projects in an efficient, timely way.
|Skills Range: |
- Creating content that hits the brief: you’ll be responsible for creating a wide range of content for clients, from social copy to articles, meta data to emails. It will need to be high-quality, original and always hit the brief.
- Editing: you’ll edit and provide feedback on content produced by your colleagues.
- Source images: you’ll help us find great images to illustrate our content and make simple edits to them.
- Managing content planners: you’ll help us keep our content planners and calendars up-to-date.
- Content wrangling: you’ll help us get content published on time by making sure our processes and timelines stay on track. You’ll send out briefs, keep track of where content is in the process, liaise with other content creators and make sure things get signed off.
- Publishing: you’ll upload and publish content on social channels, blogs and websites.
- Moderation: you’ll moderate social channels on behalf of our clients.
|Person Specification: |
The ideal candidate:
- Has at least one year’s relevant experience in content and/or social media.
- Is willing to throw themselves into things and hungry to learn: you don’t need to have years of experience, but you do need to be hard-working, self-motivated and genuinely be passionate about content, social and digital in general.
- ‘Gets’ content and social media: you know content and social channels, how they work and how people (and brands) use them, you speak emoji and GIF.
- Is creative: you should know what makes attention-grabbing copy, images and videos and be able to show examples of your work that prove this.
- Detail- and process-oriented: you need to be able to get the details right, dot the Is and cross the Ts, and follow and uphold processes.
- Grammar-literate: you need to have a good understanding of grammar. You need to know its from it’s, and there from their and they’re.
- SEO: an understanding of how search engines work and SEO is an advantage.
- Experience of WordPress, Photoshop, HTML, CSS and any CMSs or social tools is useful too.
||on application - this is an entry-level position in Brilliant Noise
No agencies please
Please mention that you found this job on the Wired Sussex website
Email this job to a friend
Make sure you’re not missing out on other opportunities by registering for Job Alerts and uploading your CV.
For tips on how to secure your dream job see our Careers Advice page.