Creative director - Brilliant Noise
Brighton and Hove
Closing date: 08/03/2017
Brilliant Noise is a marketing and communications partner that transforms businesses through data-led strategy, planning and creative.
|Job Description: |
A unique opportunity to build and shape the creative vision of one of the leading marketing agencies outside London.
As creative director, you will establish and lead the creative vision for Brilliant Noise and show how creative plays an integral role in meeting client challenges.
You will be responsible for building and managing a fully integrated creative team to create culturally relevant communications and experiences that inspire customers to connect with some of the world's largest brands.
You will oversee creative work and ensure delivery of cross-channel creative marketing and transformation solutions for all of our clients.
|Skills Range: |
Cultivate and inspire creativity within the agency to help create an environment where creativity is valued, and that will produce award winning work.
Grow and scale the company by:
- Defining and implementing the Brilliant Noise creative framework and method
- Developing a fully integrated creative offering.
- Directing all phases of creative work from concept to completion.
- Demonstrate a digital first approach to design.
- Serve as a thought leader and champion for best creative practices both within the business and externally.
- Innovate processes and ideas and apply industry leading edge thinking to existing accounts.
- Foster respect and value with clients through transformational creative work.
Management & collaboration
- Oversee and direct multiple projects within a busy, experienced and fast paced company.
- Support Client Partners to grow accounts.
- Work collaboratively with the management team to create and deliver internal initiatives.
- Have a clear approach to how work is planned and communicated.
- Collaborate across disciplines to uphold the quality standards of all creative output
- Manage and develop the creative community of Brilliant Noise contractors and freelancers
- Be commercially focussed and work to growth targets.
- Lead creative pitches and proposals
- Demonstrate how strategic planning is applied to creative solutions.
- Liaise with existing and prospective clients to realise creative opportunities.
- Lead inspiring creative solutions for clients.
- Work with sales & marketing to use creative strategies to promote the business.
|Person Specification: |
- A people person. You have a positive attitude and enjoy meeting new faces. You have a welcoming presence and are great at making people feel at ease.
- An excellent leader. You have the ability to foster learning and creative excellence among all team members.
- Inspiring. You have the ability to set the overall creative tone of the company by leading the creative design process and to inspire creativity in others
- A good presenter. Clear, compelling, and charismatic presentation and storytelling skills.
- In possession of superior communication skills, enthusiasm and confidence to present to all levels of clients including senior leadership.
- Someone with strong professional ethics, cultural awareness and sensitivity.
||Dependent on experience. This is a senior role within Brilliant Noise.
|Additional Information: |
Working at Brilliant Noise
- Light, bright offices right next to Brighton station.
- Opportunity to work across varied teams and projects with exciting clients in the UK and internationally.
- We work with large organisations to figure out very current, complex challenges.
- Competitive salaries and bonuses.
- 25 days holiday a year, increasing the longer you work here.
- A focus on wellness and flexible ways of working.
- Beer o’ clock on Fridays, free nuts and fruit, regular socials.
We help our clients transform to a customer-first, fast-moving, approach to marketing and communications.
Customer-first strategy and planning. Digital disruption has brought complexity and waves of change. The response is to deeply understand the changing needs of your customers – their world, their experience. Be there with the right information at the right moment, at each stage of their journey. Aim beyond the sale, to grow through loyalty and advocacy.
Digital operations and transformation. Success in the connected world means embracing change. Digital demands new ways of working, new business practices and new ways of connecting with customers. The response is to create transformative digital operations: the processes, systems and culture to support an agile, fast-moving, customer-first approach to marketing.
Creative that inspires and unites. Marketing has shifted from one-way communications to multiple conversations, across multiple channels. The response is to create culturally relevant communications and experiences that inspire customers to connect with a brand. Employees need to connect to their customers and their changing organisations. The right communications and experiences inspire change and unite employees as loyal advocates.
No agencies please
Please mention that you found this job on the Wired Sussex website
Email this job to a friend
Make sure you’re not missing out on other opportunities by registering for Job Alerts and uploading your CV.
For tips on how to secure your dream job see our Careers Advice page.