Creative Lead - Net Natives
Closing date: 07/03/2017
Do you want to work for the UK’s leading creative and digital agency in the education and community sectors? Net Natives are an agency with a purpose. “We get students” and make lives better through innovative, powerful and targeted campaigns for education and public service institutions.
Since 2008, we’ve blended strategic understanding, data science and digital expertise with our own marketing SaaS technologies to create engaging experiences that deliver clear, measurable outcomes for our happy clients. We are more than 60 people strong, with offices in Brighton, Portsmouth, New York and Melbourne.
|Job Description: |
What is the role? This is a fantastic opportunity for a forward thinking, passionate and innovative individual to take on an exciting Creative Lead role. This position will work to our key client’s briefs, developing and delivering original creative concepts. You will have a keen eye for design, exceptional creative flair and experiencing delivering projects on time and in budget! If you are looking for your next step and want to join a growing creative department leading the way in education marketing, then get in touch today!
You will be responsible for…
- Creative brief taking
- Research and idea generation
- Copywriting and tone of voice of voice development
- Creative and art direction
- Development of content strategy
|Skills Range: |
What are we looking for?
- A degree in a creative field - anything from journalism or creative writing to design or film production
- Experience working in a creative team with a variety of disciplines
- Fantastic written and oral communication skills
|Person Specification: |
- Have a bucket load of enthusiasm and a passion for advertising and communications
- The ability to take and build on feedback
- Be someone who creates excitement and anticipation with their creative concepts
- And most importantly, you will be an ideas generator! Conjuring up many fabulous, innovative and forward thinking ideas!
||£28,000 - £35,000 (depending on experience) + great benefit package!
|Additional Information: |
*This role has the opportunity for flexible working*
As well as a unique working and reward environment, with 20% of all profits shared bi-annually, we also treat our staff to; 25 days’ holiday, cycle to work scheme, flexible working hours, pension scheme, gym or travel subsidy, childcare vouchers, birthdays off and fresh fruit and fantastic local cakes! Here at Net Natives, we take care of your career. Personal development is at our core and everyone has a tailored progression path designed to suit them.
Net Natives are committed to nurturing diversity throughout Net Natives and are recognised as a Stonewall Diversity Champion.
*No agencies please*
No agencies please
Please mention that you found this job on the Wired Sussex website
Email this job to a friend
Make sure you’re not missing out on other opportunities by registering for Job Alerts and uploading your CV.
For tips on how to secure your dream job see our Careers Advice page.