Customer Success Executive - Elucidat
Brighton and Hove
Closing date: 08/06/2017
At Elucidat we empower the world to share their knowledge with others...
What could be more inspiring than that?
Our elearning software is used around the world by great brands like Coca-Cola, Tesco, Comcast and the National Trust, to name just a few.
|Job Description: |
Do you have a genuine passion for delivering customer support? Are you the person who goes above and beyond to help?
Why work for a boring company? Life's too short.
Elucidat is changing the world for the better by improving the way knowledge is shared. We're expanding our team and are looking for a Customer Success Executive to provide the best possible support to our customers, helping them get the absolute most out of Elucidat.
Our advisors have a genuine passion for delivering incredible support to customers. You will personally own issues through to completion, providing a personalised approach to users so they feel like we are invested in their success.
This is not your average support role. We have exceptionally high standards, and the team take their professional, friendly and hard-working approach to all areas of their work, both with customers and internally.
Our team regularly go above and beyond to help, paying attention to the details and priding themselves in the little touches that make the difference between excellent support and exceptional support. We are really proud of the reputation we have built with our customers.
|Skills Range: |
So, how can I help?
Well, you'll be:
- Providing 1st line support - Online chat, phone and email-based product support to all of our customers.
- 2nd line investigations - Investigating more complex issues, working with both internal and customer stakeholders to conceive a solution.
- Cross-team working - With Sales, Customer Success, Project Delivery, Professional Services and Development in all manner of combinations to achieve your goals.
- Identifying opportunities - Commercial awareness, and knowledge of our services and strategic direction, to identify opportunities for upsell.
- Risk identification - Using tools and reports to identify customers that may be at risk of cancelling, proactively contacting customers to work with them to improve their experience and retain their business.
- Support documentation - Updating the online support documentation as the product evolves.
- Issue logging - Logging bugs and feature requests in a defined, clear manner for other teams.
- Testing - Reliably and efficiently testing new bug fixes and features before communicating back to the customer.
- Inspired, and inspiring - All our team are brilliant at what they do. They inspire each other every day, showing others new ways of doing things, and being open minded to learning.
|Person Specification: |
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written) - be able to communicate clearly in a friendly, professional manner, be able to articulate technical problems and solutions to non-technical people.
- Prior success - a solid demonstrable background in Customer Service, both 1st line and 2nd line, preferably for SaaS products.
- Software lifecycle - worked closely with development/product teams to have gained a solid understanding of how support & development work together.
- Familiarity with tools and systems - This includes sales and CRM (e.g. Salesforce), collaboration and creation (e.g. Google Docs, Confluence), issue tracking and support (e.g. Intercom, DoneDone), web-publishing (e.g. Wordpress), task management (e.g. Trello) and be comfortable adopting a combination of tools to suit given workflows and objectives.
- We also want to see your personal passion to deliver first class service, with a desire to take ownership and deliver work to the highest standard.
- And last but not least... a great sense of humour! While we work hard, we have a great time while we do it, and fitting into our culture is as important as being able to perform the role.
|Additional Information: |
While we expect only the highest standards from our team, we give a lot back in return.
We are a close-knit team with the genuine startup feel (as we are a startup!) and as such there is a unique energy to the office and how we work together. No stuffy corporate rules here!
You will join the company at a really exciting time as we start to take the first steps into the next phase of maturity. You’ll be able to have a genuine influence on the shape of the company.
You will have the opportunity to work with a number of cutting edge, enterprise-grade customers and build working relationships with them, becoming a trusted advisor.
We are based in a prime location in the North Laines of Brighton, with a guitar and regular, highly competitive games of table football an ever-present part of any day. You get a free day off on your Birthday as well!
No agencies please
Please mention that you found this job on the Wired Sussex website
Email this job to a friend
Make sure you’re not missing out on other opportunities by registering for Job Alerts and uploading your CV.
For tips on how to secure your dream job see our Careers Advice page.