Deputy Sales Manager - Agricultural Division - Lewis Business Media
Closing date: 03/04/2017
Lewis Business Media was launched in February 2012 with one employee and zero products. The LBM group of companies has quickly grown to 20 employees and a network of 20 freelance consultants. Currently we publish seven print magazines, three digital magazines, three yearbooks, eight websites, five award schemes, three conferences and more innovations and acquisitions are planned. LBM is a company going places fast.
|Job Description: |
This is a key & varied role in fast-growing publishing company, selling the value of our audience to those wishing to supply them.
The Agricultural Division includes five distinct brands all of which have products across four mediums – print, digital, events and data.
Reporting into the Sales Director, you will have a variety of duties aimed at retaining and growing an existing customer base, as well as developing new business.
You will be given revenue responsibility for the following products:
- Agronomist & Arable Farmer - a monthly print magazine & website.
- Farm Business - a fortnightly digital magazine & website.
- Food & Farming Awards - an annual awards hosted at the House of Commons.
- Generation Farm – an annual conference.
You would be the company primary representative with the customers of these products and whilst it is an office based role there is a requirement to complete a number of F2F meetings per month.
Subject to performance we would expect the successful candidate to progress to Sales Manager quickly – within twelve months.
The role comes with a competitive basic salary, car allowance and a generous commission structure.
|Skills Range: |
The successful candidate will:
- Be a proven sales professional able to demonstrate a track record of achieving targets.
- Have experience in B2B publishing.
- Be ambitious and looking to progress their career.
- Be comfortable acting as a representative of LBM at a variety of events & meetings.
- Be tenacious determined and resilient.
- Be able to work in a team environment.
- Experience of selling within the Agricultural markets is desirable.
||£35,000 - £42,000 OTE (inc car allowance)
|Additional Information: |
LBM has modern offices in the centre of Uckfield, convenient for the train and bus stations.
No agencies please
Please mention that you found this job on the Wired Sussex website
Email this job to a friend
Make sure you’re not missing out on other opportunities by registering for Job Alerts and uploading your CV.
For tips on how to secure your dream job see our Careers Advice page.