Digital Account Executive - Bluesky Interactive Ltd
Closing date: 15/05/2017
Bluesky Interactive are market leaders in digital technology for the Automotive Industry. We specialise in web design, seo, ppc , social media, mobile and email marketing and the development of cutting edge technology for some of the leading automotive retailers in the UK.
With established offices in Sheffield and Warwick, we are currently looking to recruit an Account Executive to add to our ever-expanding office based in Burgess Hill.
|Job Description: |
Following extensive Client Services growth over the past 12months, we are delighted to be recruiting for a Digital Account Executive role in our growing Burgess Hill office.
Reporting to their Account Manager and to the Head of Operations, the Account Executive is responsible for supporting and assisting the Account Manager in the management of client accounts, and continuing the high levels of service our clients have come to expect.
It's an exciting and engaging role,offering ample opportunity to build knowledge in most of the key areas of digital marketing, as well as interacting directly with a wide range of businesses, suppliers and clients.
The ideal candidate will have some knowledge and experience within Digital Marketing, they will be articulate, highly organised, have a great eye for detail and preferably be educated to degree level, with excellent MS Office Skills.
If you are an organised and motivated individual who delights in the opportunity to drive businesses forward in terms of service and performance, then this may be the first step into the industry of digital marketing that you have been looking for.
|Skills Range: |
• Responsible for communications with their clients via telephone and e-mail
• Preparation of presentation material for your account manager prior to the meeting
• Provide regular performance analysis of Internet Marketing and make further recommendations
• Be the conduit between the client and Bluesky Interactive Team, providing strong team representation and exceeding client expectations at every opportunity
• Have a clear understanding of Bluesky Interactive’s capabilities and services and communicate all offerings to clients effectively
• Liaise with the creative department to meet the needs of the client within company procedure
|Person Specification: |
• Confident, positive and friendly
• Must be an excellent face-to-face and telephone communicator
• Needs to have a full UK driving licence
• Be highly organised
• Must be adept in use of MS Office 2000 or later, particularly PowerPoint, Excel and Word. Needs to be able to use all Internet browsers. Knowledge of CSS, HTML etc is useful.
||£20,000 - £23,000 dependent on experience
No agencies please
Please mention that you found this job on the Wired Sussex website
Email this job to a friend
Make sure you’re not missing out on other opportunities by registering for Job Alerts and uploading your CV.
For tips on how to secure your dream job see our Careers Advice page.