Digital customer experience consultant - Brilliant Noise
Brighton and Hove
Closing date: 07/04/2017
Hello. We are Brilliant Noise, a digital agency based in central Brighton. We are a strategic marketing partner for global brands.
|Job Description: |
We are currently looking for a digital customer experience consultant to join us full-time in our Brighton office. Please read on for details.
Customer first is at the heart of what Brilliant Noise is and does as a business. You will help develop and grow the agency by bringing your extensive knowledge of customer experience consultancy into our team of experts.
|Skills Range: |
- Capture and understand business and customer needs, translating these into maps and user stories.
- Provide high quality strategic customer experience consultancy.
- Contribute to Brilliant Noise method and ways of working.
- Problem solve creatively for Brilliant Noise and our clients.
- Explore creative ideas and concepts.
- Develop system specifications – wireframes, user flows, user stories.
- Define success measures, KPIs and sources of metrics for projects.
- Develop evaluation frameworks that are effective and useful for different client needs.
- Provide valuable insight from multiple data sources.
- You support colleagues with insights from data to inspire new opportunities and ideas.
- Working knowledge of digital and web technologies – databases, CMS, front-end code.
- You brief, review and work with internal and client technical teams.
- Produce high quality UX deliverables.
- Help to develop new strategic and consultancy products and services.
- Identify and scope commercial opportunities in line with client needs.
- Support business development pitches and proposals.
- Support business development through public speaking, marketing content and PR material.
|Person Specification: |
- A strong understanding of data and can use analysis to gain insights and work effectively with your data analyst colleagues.
- Digital expertise and knowledge of tools and platforms.
- 3 – 5 years in a user or customer experience role, ideally in an agency environment.
- Experience creating customer journey maps for complex organisations.
- Excellent written communication skills, and excellent presentation / facilitation skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail, with great organisational ability.
- A confident presenter with facilitation experience, able to articulate complex processes and ideas in an understandable format with ease.
- Highly collaborative – happy working alongside teams in workshops to produce high quality deliverables.
- Happy to delegate – able to lead with both clients and internal teams.
||on application - this is a mid-level position in Brilliant Noise
|Additional Information: |
We’re a diverse team and come from both client-side and agency backgrounds. We have expertise in a range of different disciplines, from design to data, consultancy to customer experience. What unites us is our values. If you like them, the chances are, you’ll like working here.
- Opportunity to work across varied teams and projects with exciting clients in the UK and internationally.
- Competitive salaries and bonuses.
- 25 days holiday a year, increasing the longer you work here.
- A focus on wellness and flexible ways of working.
- Light, bright offices right next to Brighton station.
- Beer o’ clock on Fridays, free nuts and fruit, great coffee, fantastic colleagues, and lots of exciting things coming up in 2017.
No agencies please
Please mention that you found this job on the Wired Sussex website
Email this job to a friend
Make sure you’re not missing out on other opportunities by registering for Job Alerts and uploading your CV.
For tips on how to secure your dream job see our Careers Advice page.