Digital Marketing Executive - Create.net
Closing date: 09/02/2017
For the past 15 years Create.net has enabled people to start or grow their own business online through a website or ecommerce store built with our tools. Over the years we've helped tens of thousands of people to create a livelihood for themselves through the web.
We're passionate about helping more people to start their own business and bring their ideas to life, so we're building the tools to make it easier to do it. We want to empower individuals to not only start their own online company, but to be successful too.
|Job Description: |
Are you a self-motivated and enthusiastic marketeer looking to join a fast-paced, growing team? Do you get excited about discovering new avenues of traffic as well as improving existing ones, and do you strive to consistently hit targets?
You’ll love devising PPC campaigns to drive customer acquisition (for pure acquisition and content marketing) and you’ll have experience in managing spend across digital channels to deliver campaigns at below the target costs.
You’ll enjoy optimising campaigns for maximum results. You’ll be a whiz at Google Analytics, measuring and reporting to ensure you’re always learning from everything you do. We love data and are extremely data driven in our approach, so experience in analysing data and taking action upon it is a must.
You’ll have several years experience with SEO, from keyword discovery and expansion, to competitor analysis. You probably keep up-to-date with search news in your spare time and you’ll be excited to get stuck in and optimise every page of Create, improving our current SEO.
You’ll have a couple of years marketing experience under your belt - ideally for a SaaS company, but agency or client side experience is welcome too - and you’ll be looking to not only make your mark, but to make a difference. This is a great role to take a step up and prove yourself, and we’ll support you every step of the way.
- You’ll be responsible for driving traffic to Create.net. This will involve (but is not limited to!) the following:
- Running and optimising digital spend across channels including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Google PPC & Display, Bing, LinkedIn
- Undertaking paid distribution of content to ensure we hit our content marketing targets.
- Executing A/B tests, collecting and analysing data, identifying trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Working with our Content Executive to optimise copy and landing pages for SEO on all Create pages to ensure increases in traffic and conversions
- Performing ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimisation
- Measuring and reporting upon SEO across all Create pages and implement improvements
|Additional Information: |
Most of our people live in and around Brighton and are attracted to us because of our flexible hours, flat management structure and because they can make a difference, not just to Create, but for startups across the country.
You'll get a competitive salary dependent on your skills and experience, 28 days holiday (including bank holidays), plus a bonus scheme based on hitting company targets.
You can choose a Mac or a PC, whatever works for you.
You'll be based in our modern, eco-friendly offices in the Westergate Business Centre. Just off Lewes Road in Brighton, UK.
No Agencies please - Create does not accept agency resumes. Create is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes so please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Create employees.
No agencies please
Please mention that you found this job on the Wired Sussex website
Email this job to a friend
Make sure you’re not missing out on other opportunities by registering for Job Alerts and uploading your CV.
For tips on how to secure your dream job see our Careers Advice page.