Graduate/Junior .NET Application Developer - Intelligenz Solutions Ltd
Brighton and Hove
Closing date: 02/02/2017
Intelligenz Solutions is a market leading developer of software solutions for the leisure, fitness, spa and resort sectors. We have offices in the UK, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and the USA and support customers with more than 500 sites in 17 countries worldwide.
|Job Description: |
Intelligenz Solutions Limited is seeking Graduate/Junior Developers to join our EMEA operations based in Brighton.
We are a market leading developer of software solutions for the leisure, fitness, spa and resort sectors. We have offices in the UK, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and the USA and support customers with more than 500 sites in 17 countries worldwide. This is a great opportunity to join a friendly and motivated development team in Brighton, working in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
The successful applicant will be working with our team to design, develop, test, and maintain our business application software suite, which includes desktop applications, web applications, web services, and interfaces to third party software and hardware.
The day-to-day work will be consistently challenging and interesting and over time there is the opportunity to be involved in:
- Learning and implementing new technology
- Solution design and development
- Agile development
- Maintaining and enhancing existing code (shared equally between the team)
As part of the growing UK team, successful applicants will be able to expand their skills and experience through the guidance of a mentor and fellow team members while working as part of an Agile team. There will also be the opportunity to complete company-sponsored additional industry qualifications and eligibility for company bonus and benefit schemes.
|Skills Range: |
- Technology agnostic attitude, with knowledge of Windows and appropriate development tools
- An awareness of software design principles and patterns across desktop and web
- Object Orientated Programming experience, ideally with C# (or equivalent experience in VB6, VB.NET, Java or PHP)
- A working knowledge or interest in other high level languages, such as Python
- An understanding of Version Control and different techniques, ideally with GIT experience
|Person Specification: |
- This position will suit someone with a genuine passion in computing who can collaborate in a small team
- Have a team ethos, being happy to communicate and discuss problems and issues openly
- Relevant graduate or industry qualifications are an advantage
- This is a permanent, full-time position based in our offices in Brighton, UK. Non-EU applicants must have appropriate UK work visas
||£17,000 - £25,000 DOE
|Additional Information: |
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
No recruitment agencies please.
No agencies please
Please mention that you found this job on the Wired Sussex website
Email this job to a friend
Make sure you’re not missing out on other opportunities by registering for Job Alerts and uploading your CV.
For tips on how to secure your dream job see our Careers Advice page.