Implementation Specialist - Rakuten Marketing
Brighton and Hove
Closing date: 07/06/2017
Rakuten Marketing is the global leader in omni channel marketing and driving the omni experience. Rakuten Marketing aims to inspire better marketing by Offering an integrated strategy that combines consumer centric insights with e-commerce expertise. across Affiliate, Display and attribution. Among Rakuten Marketing's omni channel services is Rakuten Attribution (formerly DC Storm), a measurement and attribution solution that allow marketers to uncover the true performance of their campaigns with an unbiased, transparent view into each media channel.
|Job Description: |
The Implementation Specialist is responsible for supporting our client’s technical needs throughout the account lifecycle. As a member of our Tracking and Tagging team, you will work closely with new customers and implement Rakuten Marketing technology. The ideal candidate will thrive in a highly-visible, external client-facing role that requires product expertise, highly responsive and professional communication, creative problem solving, and effective coordination of resources. This is an exciting opportunity to work with customers to decipher the best way to track data.
• Assistance and validation of the Rakuten Marketing technical implementation.
• Respond to client inquiries and escalate problems as needed.
• Troubleshoot issues on the client's behalf.
• Channel client feedback and experience into the product development life cycle.
• Host and facilitate technical exploration meetings with new Advertiser prospects
• Manage the Rakuten Marketing technical implementation as well as assist with post-launch implementations.
|Skills Range: |
• Technical customer support experience
• Excellent written, communication, leadership and interpersonal skills.
• Exceptional organizational skills.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Solid familiarity with the internet and web enabled communications (chat, email, Instant Message).
• Experience with any web programming language: ASP, PHP, Java, etc.
• Experience with: databases, shopping carts, SQL, FTP, RSS/XML feeds.
• Experience with MS Office Suite.
• Ability to be flexible within a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
The following skills are considered a plus:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
• Understanding of Internet marketing practices and technologies
|Person Specification: |
Strong interpersonal skills, strong organisational skills in additional to solid technical experience with the abiltiy yo problem solve.
||-28k per annum, plus bonuses and benefits
|Additional Information: |
10% annual bonus
5 weeks holiday
Pension and private medical insurance
free weekly lunches
relaxed office environment
No agencies please
Please mention that you found this job on the Wired Sussex website
Email this job to a friend
Make sure you’re not missing out on other opportunities by registering for Job Alerts and uploading your CV.
For tips on how to secure your dream job see our Careers Advice page.