Junior Project Manager - Buff Motion
Brighton and Hove
Closing date: 13/06/2017
We’re a design-driven motion graphics and animation studio in sunny Brighton. We help brands connect and communicate through well-crafted animated video.
|Job Description: |
We’re looking for a confident, organised and proactive person who thrives in a fast-paced, creative environment. Responsibilities include managing animation projects from initial conception to final delivery; managing workflows, schedules and budgets, as well as guiding our clients through the production process. The role will also support the Studio Director with other administrative duties to assist in the smooth running of the studio.
As this is a client-facing role, the ability to build strong relationships and communicate effectively is absolutely essential. Direct experience of either project management or animation specifically is not required – we’re looking for someone with the right personality and competencies that we can coach and develop into the role.
This is an ideal position for someone with a year’s experience working in a professional, client-facing, deadline-driven environment looking to progress quickly within creative project management. Recent graduates are also welcome to apply.
|Person Specification: |
– Clear communicator with great listening skills
– Excellent command of spoken and written English
– Outstanding attention to detail
– Good numeracy skills
– Strong time management and the confidence to work autonomously
– Proficient user of Microsoft Office package, preferably on Mac
– Passion for design & animation and an enthusiasm for the studio’s output
Nice-to-haves, but not essential:
– Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
– Basic understanding of animation workflows
– Experience working in a creative studio
||£18,000 - £21,000 (DOE)
No agencies please
Please mention that you found this job on the Wired Sussex website
Email this job to a friend
Make sure you’re not missing out on other opportunities by registering for Job Alerts and uploading your CV.
For tips on how to secure your dream job see our Careers Advice page.