Junior Project Manager - Net Natives
Closing date: 16/03/2017
Net Natives is Europe's largest and most successful digital agency for domestic and international student marketing and the largest digital agency for fostering and adoption marketing. We get students into education and take kids out of care through our campaigns.
Since 2008, we’ve blended strategic understanding, data science and digital expertise with proprietary marketing technologies to create engaging experiences that deliver clear, measurable outcomes for our happy clients. We are more than 80 Natives strong, with offices in Brighton, Portsmouth, New York and Melbourne. In 2016, we created and ran digital advertising campaigns in over 100 countries, for clients from 15 nations.
|Job Description: |
What is the role?
This is a fantastic opportunity for an aspiring project manager to join a thought-leading digital marketing agency, who work on a range of innovative projects with our fantastic clients. You will help to plan projects effectively, working cross-departmentally to ensure deliverables are planned correctly, resource is appropriately allocated and project workflow is smooth and efficient. You will work alongside our experienced project managers who will support and nurture you to develop your skills and help shape your career. If you have proven experience of working in an organising role, have impeccable attention to detail and a desire to develop, then we want to hear from you!
You will be responsible for…
· Day to day management of multiple projects
· Co-ordinating multidisciplinary teams to effectively deliver projects
· Creating and maintaining project documentation
· Reporting on project progress
· Ensuring the highest quality standards are maintained
· Building and nurturing strong client relationships
|Skills Range: |
What are we looking for?
- Previous project management experience or experience that demonstrates high levels of organisation and effective planning
- Previous experience of managing and communicating with clients
- The ability to work to multiple deadlines
|Person Specification: |
- A proactive approach to problem-solving
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
||£18k - 20k + great benefits package
|Additional Information: |
And what’s in it for you?
As well as a unique working and reward environment, with 20% of all profits shared bi-annually, we also treat our staff to; 25 days’ holiday, cycle to work scheme, flexi-time, pension scheme, gym or travel subsidy, childcare vouchers, birthdays off and fresh fruit and fantastic local cakes! Here at Net Natives, we take care of your career. Personal development is at our core and everyone has a tailored progression path designed to suit them.
Net Natives are committed to nurturing diversity throughout Net Natives and are recognised as a Stonewall Diversity Champion.
***No Agencies Please***
No agencies please
Please mention that you found this job on the Wired Sussex website
Email this job to a friend
Make sure you’re not missing out on other opportunities by registering for Job Alerts and uploading your CV.
For tips on how to secure your dream job see our Careers Advice page.