Junior/Trainee Media Buyer - Net Natives
Brighton and Hove
Closing date: 06/03/2017
Do you want to work for the UK’s leading digital agency in the education and community sectors? Net Natives are an agency with a purpose. “We get students” and make lives better through innovative, powerful and targeted campaigns for education and public service institutions.
Since 2008, we’ve blended strategic understanding, data science and digital expertise with our own marketing SaaS technologies to create engaging experiences that deliver clear, measurable outcomes for our happy clients. We are more than 70 people strong, with offices in Brighton, Portsmouth, New York and Melbourne.
|Job Description: |
This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate with a passion for advertising and media and a desire for progression. Our junior/trainee media buyer will be paramount in delivering our client’s outcomes and satisfaction by ensuring publishers are providing us with outstanding service and results. Supporting the department with the day-to-day logistics, organisation and bookings, you will be an integral part of the team. If you are fascinated by advertising and are looking for your first step into the industry, then we want to hear from you!
You will be responsible for…
- Communications with our publishers – maintaining our great relationships
- Booking & organising media – working to media schedules to book media for multiple clients
- Liaising with different departments for media assets
- Ensuring media is delivered on time to the highest quality
- Reporting on campaign outcomes
- Being the internal point of contact for any queries & keeping the internal teams up to date with their clients’ progress
- Maintaining and updating our internal CRM system
|Skills Range: |
What are we looking for?
- A 2:1 degree in relevant field i.e. advertising, marketing, media, public relations
- Good working knowledge of excel
- Experience in a phone based or customer service role would be a bonus but is not essential
- Someone who is highly organised
- Strong interpersonal skills
|Person Specification: |
- Have a passion for advertising and media
- A desire to progress and develop
- Take a positive approach to your work
- Be proactive and often use your initiative
||£18000 - £20000 + great benefits package!
|Additional Information: |
As well as a unique working and reward environment, with 20% of all profits shared bi-annually, we also treat our staff to; 25 days’ holiday, cycle to work scheme, flexi-time, pension scheme, gym or travel subsidy, childcare vouchers, birthdays off and fresh fruit and fantastic local cakes! Here at Net Natives, we take care of your career. Personal development is at our core and everyone has a tailored progression path designed to suit them.
Net Natives are committed to nurturing diversity throughout Net Natives and are recognised as a Stonewall Diversity Champion.
**No recruiters please**
No agencies please
Please mention that you found this job on the Wired Sussex website
Email this job to a friend
Make sure you’re not missing out on other opportunities by registering for Job Alerts and uploading your CV.
For tips on how to secure your dream job see our Careers Advice page.