Lead Digital Designer - HOLOGRAPH Ltd
Closing date: 14/04/2017
Holograph create stunning digital engagements that do more for business; offering creative ecommerce solutions and bespoke marketing services to a wide range of clients, from local businesses to industry leaders. Our team work closely with clients to design, build and market industry leading websites, making it easier to grow a loyal and more importantly, engaged, customer base.
|Job Description: |
We are now looking for an enthusiastic Lead Digital Designer to join our vibrant team.
As a Lead Digital Designer you will be responsible for the design and some development of front end output, working with the main development team and Creative Services departments, within a specified project. You will be involved in the development of cutting edge web front end design output and develop within Holograph’s SiriusOS CMS and DMS environments.
•Taking creative breifs and tranforming into digital design with good UX/UI
• Continuously look for ways to improve Holograph and implementing modular reusable asset's adding to Holograph CMS library of widgets working closely with the Platform team.
• Day to day enhancement of the Holograph client websites and optimising code for the best user experience including adaptation for new user interaction technologies
|Skills Range: |
• Design focused
• Excellent understnding of HTML5 and CSS development
• Experienced in responsive development and cross browser/device testing
• Excellent knowledge across Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
• Ability to operate independently but remain part of a team
• Confident in hitting deadline dates and coping with the pressure of multiple briefs
|Person Specification: |
Critical thinking and problem solving
Planning and organising
||£30,000 - £40,000 - DOE, flexible working ,plus performance bonus
|Additional Information: |
Perks: Private health insurance, tax efficient contributory pension scheme, 23 (increasing to 25) days annual holidays plus bank holidays. Tax-efficient cycle to work and childcare schemes.
Equal Opportunities Employer - Holograph policy as an employer is to treat all people equally irrespective of race, ethnic origin, sex, marital or parental status, sexual orientation, creed, disability, age or political belief.
Location: Our offices are in easy walking distance of Hastings Station. Working hours are 9.00am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
Please note NO AGENCIES
No agencies please
Please mention that you found this job on the Wired Sussex website
Email this job to a friend
Make sure you’re not missing out on other opportunities by registering for Job Alerts and uploading your CV.
For tips on how to secure your dream job see our Careers Advice page.