Marketing Designer - Rydon Group Ltd
Closing date: 14/05/2017
Rydon has a rich history of shaping lives through quality construction, development, maintenance and investments within the built environment. Rydon group operates throughout England, predominantly in London and the southern counties. We are a dynamic, multi talented organisation, working across a wide range of construction market sectors within the built environment.
|Job Description: |
We’re currently seeking a creative and enthusiastic Marketing Designer to work as part of a highly effective and busy marketing team. The role is based out of our main head office in the beautiful village of Forest Row in East Sussex. Working with our Senior Marketing Designer, the successful candidate will deliver creative concepts and print ready artwork and digital campaigns in accordance with Rydon's brand guidelines.
The successful candidate will:
- Design and edit layouts for different formats and platforms, such as for brochures, posters, large format design, branded merchandise, event collateral (invitations, exhibition banners etc), HTML email campaigns, websites and brand development.
- Create and produce artwork to send to external suppliers, or use the in-house production equipment to produce high quality printed materials.
- Work with print companies to ensure the effective scheduling, timely deliver and quality of marketing materials.
- Ensures the upkeep of the company’s corporate and associate brand identity and makes sure that appropriate visual standards and guidelines are maintained.
- Take on responsibility on project lifespans, from consulting with client on brief to explaining ideas and final delivery.
The ideal candidate should be able to produce creative concepts and use existing designs to create varying layouts and formats.
This is a varied and highly creative role with a genuine opportunity for personal growth and development.
|Skills Range: |
This role will be ideal for a talented individual who is passionate about creative design. The preferred candidate will have strong attention to detail and be looking for a career opportunity in a successful and growing business.
|Person Specification: |
The preferred candidate will have an avid interest in further developing a career in marketing and design. You may already have some experience of working in a similar marketing design role, alternatively we would consider candidates who have recently completed a university degree majoring on marketing/digital marketing and/or marketing design. Either way, you will have creative flair, excellent knowledge of design software such as InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator. Good knowledge of HTML is highly desirable (but not essential).
If you're looking for an opportunity to join a busy marketing team with excellent career prospects, then we would strongly encourage you to apply.
|Additional Information: |
As a well established, progressive company we are committed to attracting and retaining individuals by offering an excellent benefits package that includes a wide range of core and voluntary benefits.
Rydon is an equal opportunities employer and promotes diversity in employment. Successful candidates will be selected solely on their ability to carry out the duties of the post.
No agencies please
Please mention that you found this job on the Wired Sussex website
Email this job to a friend
Make sure you’re not missing out on other opportunities by registering for Job Alerts and uploading your CV.
For tips on how to secure your dream job see our Careers Advice page.