Marketing Executive - Lexel
Brighton and Hove
Closing date: 29/01/2017
We are Lexel a digital agency that build Mobile Apps and Magento Stores.
|Job Description: |
You will work directly with the sales team to create a creative marketing strategy for the business. As a leading technology firm that focuses on Magento and Mobile Applications we are looking to expand our reach and have someone manage the marketing side and the relationships that come with this.
We are looking for someone smart, bright and creative - you need to be able to come up with marketing campaigns that have a large focus on ROI (Return On Investment).
You’ll have the chance to work with a award-winning agency and have a lot of say on how the marketing material is produced and used. We are looking for someone that can really take the marketing side of the business and push it to get us recognised as the market leaders.
- Experiment with new ideas and run A/B tests to optimise our funnel
- Manage and optimise partnerships
- Work with our graphic designer to create monthly newsletters and case studies
- Creating PR pieces and introduce them into the tech community
- Placing us as Magento and Mobile Application experts
- Finding opportunities that can gain us PR (for example talking to the local newspaper)
- Content marketing and blogging
- Manage SEO / Google Analytics (A big focus on conversion ratings i.e. what is / isn't working)
- Strong understanding and interest in main social media platforms
- Good sense of humour and understanding of how to connect with our target market
- A hard-working, driven, entrepreneurial, start-up attitude
- Basic knowledge of online and offline marketing techniques
- Ability to make decisions and influence others
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Organised, logical and thorough with a high attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- An outside of the box thinker
- Bright spark with ideas of how to reach students
- Friendly, approachable and outgoing personality
We are looking for someone who really wants to make a massive difference to the business
We are looking for a recent graduate or someone that has been involved in marketing (at a Junior level). Please include salary expectations.
No agencies please
Please mention that you found this job on the Wired Sussex website
Email this job to a friend
Make sure you’re not missing out on other opportunities by registering for Job Alerts and uploading your CV.
For tips on how to secure your dream job see our Careers Advice page.