Mid Level Unity Developer - CURISCOPE LIMITED
Closing date: 01/03/2017
We are Curiscope - a VR studio dedicated to inspiring and educating through entertaining adventures. We have gained huge momentum having just released the augmented reality Virtuali-Tee, releasing one of the most viewed VR experiences to date and becoming a launch partner with Google Daydream. We are now seeking experienced, talented individuals who want to be a part of a passionate and rapidly growing team for our next wave of industry shaping VR titles.
|Job Description: |
We are looking to fulfil a mid-level unity developer role for VR and AR titles across a range of platforms. You will be working alongside artists, producers and other members of the dev team to create, beginning to end, a number of highly unique, educational games - all of which will require new and inventive solutions to the challenges of virtual reality.
What you’ll be doing:
- Crafting realistic and immersive high-end VR titles in Unity from the ground up
- Collaborating with super-talented artists and designers
- Developing innovative gameplay mechanics for the new world of VR
- Working within small, focused teams in an agile environment
- Estimating task durations and delivering to schedule
- Joining an expanding team that Influences the world - from within the heart of Brighton
|Skills Range: |
You will have:
- Strong C# / .NET programming skills
- A Unity generalist with at least 2 years professional experience
- A solid understanding of the principles of user experience
- The ability to learn new skills and to keep up to date with the rapid progress of front-end development techniques
- The ability to manage priorities and work independently
- A genuine passion about making learning enjoyable and exciting
- A drive to make a positive impact on the world
- Seen a title through the complete life-cycle
- Reasonable proficiency in shader programming, vector maths, graphics pipeline and design patterns
- Experience with developing on Daydream, Gear VR, Vive, PSVR or Oculus
- The passion to unlock the potential of virtual reality as the next computing medium
- Familiarity with modern dev-studio practices like Version control and Bug-tracking systems
No agencies please
Please mention that you found this job on the Wired Sussex website
Email this job to a friend
Make sure you’re not missing out on other opportunities by registering for Job Alerts and uploading your CV.
For tips on how to secure your dream job see our Careers Advice page.