MIS Consultant - Kineo
Closing date: 08/03/2017
Kineo is a market-leader in the elearning industry. We’re growing fast and are busy expanding our global presence. Our motto? ‘Stirring things up’ – we love doing what we do! Kineo has been providing learning solutions for over ten years and part of City & Guilds for almost five. We help the world's leading businesses and organisations improve performance through learning and technology, providing a wide range of world-class elearning, consultancy, development and support services. We partner with clients all over the world, with offices in the UK, APAC, South Africa and the US.
|Job Description: |
We’re seeking an experienced MIS Consultant to join our Managed Learning Services team at Kineo. This vital role will advise clients on SFA funding and provide MIS data support during their implementation onto City & Guilds’ new digital apprenticeship platform (PIVOT).
As an MIS Consultant, you’ll be based within the UK Managed Learning Services team, working directly with a growing number of big name clients. These include TUI, McDonalds, Capita and KFC – to name a few.
You will advise and support MLS clients with their MIS data management. You will also support the ongoing development of MLS products and services.
|Skills Range: |
- Demonstrable experience working with MIS funding data in an educational setting
- Proven experience problem solving MIS related queries
- Knowledge of the SFA funding methodology and its practical application, specifically within apprenticeships
- Experience providing front-line client support, with adherence to Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Experience working with a range of internal and external customers
- MIS experience across a range of programmes – e.g. classroom based learning and traineeships
- Experience providing a range of reports for internal and external stakeholders
|Person Specification: |
- IT literate and confident using MIS software
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Intelligent approach to identifying and solving problems, with ability to think laterally
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong customer focus and mentality, with natural ability to work empathetically
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritise tasks
- Comfortable with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders
- Good team-working skills
- Willingness to learn and continually develop understanding and skills
|Additional Information: |
Kineo is a fun and colourful place to work, with a very familial feel (so we’re told). Aside from gaining lots of new friends, you’ll benefit from a generous pension and award-winning benefits sche and free fruit delivered to the office, plus a number of sports clubs such as running and football, with subsidies available for entering events
Sound like your dream job? We’d love to hear from you! Please follow the link below, including a cover letter outlining why you’re the best person for this job.
No agencies please
Please mention that you found this job on the Wired Sussex website
Email this job to a friend
Make sure you’re not missing out on other opportunities by registering for Job Alerts and uploading your CV.
For tips on how to secure your dream job see our Careers Advice page.