OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR - Industrial IT Systems Ltd
Brighton and Hove
Closing date: 07/03/2017
Industrial IT Systems Ltd is a small company distributing industrial-grade IT hardware in the UK and worldwide. We sell only to businesses, trading online and following up via telephone and email. Due to rapid growth in the last three years, we are now seeking to expand our team.
As part of this expansion, we are looking for an enthusiastic administrator to work closely with the business owner to facilitate the smooth and efficient running of our office in Hove*, East Sussex. The role involves processing orders, packaging, arranging shipments and taking payments from customers over the phone. Since we are a small company, all our employees carry out a variety of tasks.
|Job Description: |
Familiarity with a sales’ environment and Sage50 accounting software would be highly desirable, although full training will be given. We are looking for someone positive, with good communication skills and an excellent telephone manner.
You will be responsible for:
• Answering incoming calls
• Loading orders into our Sage50 system
• Packing (relatively small) parcels
• Emailing documentation to customers
• Taking payments over the phone
• Monitoring our online websites
• Updating customers on the status of their orders
• Chasing customers for payment
• Engaging in business-related forms, e.g. VAT returns
|Skills Range: |
• A good range of IT skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
• Confidence on the phone
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills
• The ability to multi task
• An outstanding attention to detail
• Confidence with numbers
|Additional Information: |
*We are in the process of relocating our office to Portslade BN41 1RA
No agencies please
Please mention that you found this job on the Wired Sussex website
Email this job to a friend
Make sure you’re not missing out on other opportunities by registering for Job Alerts and uploading your CV.
For tips on how to secure your dream job see our Careers Advice page.