Operations/Finance Manager - Victoria Green Ltd
Brighton and Hove
Closing date: 08/03/2017
We create practical, great quality, affordable wash bags. We already sell to some of the best-known names on the high street. Our plan is to become the 'go-to' brand for wash bags and make-up bags in the UK in 2 years.
|Job Description: |
MAIN DUTIES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsible for developing systems and streamlining operations as well as producing financial reports in order to ensure more effective and efficient company operations and support the growth of the company at a very exciting stage of its development.
• Audit current company processes and from those findings create a comprehensive operations manual for all systems across the company.
• Streamline systems for processing POs, sales invoices, shipping paperwork, receipts and payments.
• Develop spreadsheets to process management information.
• Produce financial reports and forecasts and monitor accounts to enable strategic decision-making.
• Assistance with day-to-day company management.
• Put a programme in place for protection of intellectual property and trademarks.
• Implement and maintain due diligence procedures.
|Skills Range: |
• Retail buying or merchandising background an advantage.
• Sound analytical and numerical skills.
• Must be proficient in Word, Excel and other MS Office applications.
• Knowledge of Xero an advantage.
• Understanding of UK VAT rules would be a benefit.
|Person Specification: |
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Good time-management and organisation, ability to prioritise multiple tasks.
• Ability to work independently, must display a ‘can-do’ attitude and a willingness to get involved in all aspects of the business.
• Must work well as part of a team and build and maintain effective working relationships with a range of people.
No agencies please
Please mention that you found this job on the Wired Sussex website
Email this job to a friend
Make sure you’re not missing out on other opportunities by registering for Job Alerts and uploading your CV.
For tips on how to secure your dream job see our Careers Advice page.