Project Manager - Ocasta
Brighton and Hove
Closing date: 07/03/2017
At Ocasta we make apps, web and everything in-between.
|Job Description: |
We'd like your help to deliver our projects smoothly, on time and with clear communication between the team and our clients.
We have some established processes already in place - but always looking to improve them to keep things moving smoothly.
With projects ranging from eLearning games to iPad till systems, there's a variety of different products and customers you'll be involved with.
|Skills Range: |
If you've worked on a digital project or product before and are happy talking to people then we'd like to talk to you.
It'd be great to have some experience with user stories and agile workflows, writing requirements, creating detailed project plans, testing and using various online tools like JIRA, Zendesk and Slack.
||£22,000 - £30,000
|Additional Information: |
We're an open and friendly place to work with a caring team that enjoy themselves.
- Flexible hours - come in early and leave at 16:00 or work a bit harder all week to leave at 13:00 on a Friday.
- 25 days annual holiday (+ bank holidays).
- Enhanced maternity, paternity & adoption pay.
- 🐶 Pawternity - take an afternoon off if rehoming a rescue animal.
- Private healthcare.
- Pension scheme.
- A hardware budget if you need a Mac.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Help us support underrepresented groups in tech (such as Codebar).
- Six-monthly discretionary bonuses based on company performance.
- Personal improvement budget for conferences, books and learning.
- One touch bean to cup coffee from our friends at Horsham Coffee Roaster.
- A selection of teas and a two touch kettle.
- Central Brighton location with sea views - just four minutes to the beach.
- You’re encouraged and supported to try things that interest you.
No agencies please
Please mention that you found this job on the Wired Sussex website
Email this job to a friend
Make sure you’re not missing out on other opportunities by registering for Job Alerts and uploading your CV.
For tips on how to secure your dream job see our Careers Advice page.