Project Manager - Fresh Egg
Closing date: 14/06/2017
Fresh Egg has built an enviable reputation for web design and digital marketing success over the last 17 years, thanks to our in-house team of curious and creative digital marketers.
Our joined-up approach is delivered by multi-disciplinary project and campaign teams, each including specialists in insight and analytics, strategy and planning, organic and paid search, social, content, mobile and web design and development.
|Job Description: |
To be responsible for the planning and management of digital projects - delivering high quality solutions, on time and on budget.
- To understand the client business objectives and strategic approach of the project
- To produce an accurate statement of work and project plan for each project
- To negotiate and secure the required allocation of resources, skills and expertise from within Fresh Egg through resource management
- To track and monitor the overall project progress, resolving issues, initiating corrective action to avoid scope creep and escalating major issues upwards
- To manage the operational activities of 3rd party providers i.e. providing guidance, checking invoices and confirming / signing-off deliverables
- To manage project deliverables (i.e. output of project) and ensure that all project deliverables are to the appropriate levels of quality, on time and within budget, in accordance with the project plan and coherent with the overall client business objectives and strategic approach
- To maintain oversight and approval on the user acceptance testing deliverables approach, scope, sign-off criteria etc. and ensure completion of operational acceptance testing activities
- To ensure the relevant deployment activities are performed, producing documentation and procedures associated with the running, support and maintenance of any new / updated systems
- To support the commercial function across pre sales activities; including quoting, RFP production and scoping
- To proactively inform the relevant parties of new commercial opportunities that arise from existing clients and prospects.
|Skills Range: |
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build rapport and good relationships with clients, key stakeholders and internal teams
- Good presentation skills and experience of facilitating client meetings and workshops
- Strong negotiation, conflict resolution, problem solving skills
- Ability to motivate, inspire and collaborate effectively.
|Person Specification: |
This role would suit someone ready to take a step up to a senior role, or who is in a senior positon and looking for a new challenge.
No agencies please
Please mention that you found this job on the Wired Sussex website
Email this job to a friend
Make sure you’re not missing out on other opportunities by registering for Job Alerts and uploading your CV.
For tips on how to secure your dream job see our Careers Advice page.