Senior Account Executive - Pure360
Brighton and Hove
Closing date: 12/04/2017
Pure360 is an email & SMS marketing provider who specialise in helping businesses get the best results from their campaigns. Pure360 work with over 1000 organisations including brands such as Rightmove, Virgin and innocent drinks. You won’t find a team more passionate about improving results together. Our customers stay with us through choice, not contract, and they tell their friends about us – but never their competitors. Members of the DMA, we’ve recorded a 10% higher open rate for our customers than the DMA average, leading to higher clicks and conversions for your email marketing campaigns.
|Job Description: |
Looking for an exciting Software Sales role in Brighton?
We provide UK marketers an unrivalled combination; the powerful, data-driven Pure360 Marketing Suite and an industry-leading Maturity Model, focussed on accelerating customer results across email, mobile, web and social.
Pure360. Improving results together. Be part of the journey.
We are seeking a driven Senior Account Executive to join our team in Brighton.. This opportunity is for sales professionals who want to establish and advance their career in the competitive, high-reward tech industry.
We are looking for intelligent, driven and adaptable sales professionals who can guide prospects through the sales process.
- Run web-based demonstrations of the Pure360 Marketing Suite to close new business logos
- Work to a best practice framework that provides value to prospects throughout the sales process
- Work to monthly sales targets, in a fast paced environment.
- Qualify opportunities and develop a strong pipeline of new customers
- Accurately log sales activity in Sugar (CRM)
- Work with Sales Development Team to ensure strong pipeline
- Provide customer and prospect feedback to both marketing and product teams
- Proactively build pipeline from a set of Named Accounts.
|Skills Range: |
You must have/be:
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience selling software solutions using a consultative sales methodology
- A strong drive to meet and exceed measurable performance goals and revenue targets
- Attention to detail. Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- The ability to work to a proven sales framework
- A strong desire to win and be part of a fun sales culture
- Share, collaborate and be part of a team that support each other
|Additional Information: |
Pure360 Senior Account Executives enjoy the following perks and benefits:
- Highly competitive salary and commission package
- Weekly, monthly and yearly SPIFFS
- Quarterly Sales Kick off’s (SKO)
- Three-week sales and technology training
- Fast paced, collaborative, and fun sales culture
- Ongoing training and coaching
- Clear career progression
No agencies please
Please mention that you found this job on the Wired Sussex website
Email this job to a friend
Make sure you’re not missing out on other opportunities by registering for Job Alerts and uploading your CV.
For tips on how to secure your dream job see our Careers Advice page.