• Significant experience working in cross-platform design (both digital and print).
• Familiarity with digital project management methodologies (e.g., Agile)
• Strong concept development and art direction skills
• Strong design, communications, layout and typography skills.
• High levels of attention to detail, resilience and flexibility.
• Comfortable working to deadline on multiple tasks, with a thorough understanding of editorial, design and production processes.
• A passion for design in communications.
• Relevant design degree or equivalent work experience.
• An understanding of and commitment to equality of opportunity for disabled people.