Senior Development Representative - Pure360
Brighton and Hove
Closing date: 12/04/2017
Pure360 is an email & SMS marketing provider who specialise in helping businesses get the best results from their campaigns. Pure360 work with over 1000 organisations including brands such as Rightmove, Virgin and innocent drinks. You won’t find a team more passionate about improving results together. Our customers stay with us through choice, not contract, and they tell their friends about us – but never their competitors. Members of the DMA, we’ve recorded a 10% higher open rate for our customers than the DMA average, leading to higher clicks and conversions for your email marketing campaigns.
|Job Description: |
Looking to break into software sales?
We provide UK marketers an unrivalled combination; the powerful, data-driven Pure360 Marketing Suite and an industry-leading Maturity Model, focussed on accelerating customer results across email, mobile, web and social.
Pure360. Improving results together. Be part of the journey
The role of Senior Sales Development Representative is all about approaching target businesses with a strong value proposition, using a multi-channel approach & developing relationships through in-depth questioning to understand their business goals & marketing strategies, continuing to nurture and evolve that relationship until they are in a buying cycle.
We are looking for candidates who are tenacious, coachable, competitive and have a strong desire to succeed and progress in a fast paced SaaS technology environment.
There is a clear path to the Sales team based on success.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Build and manage a pipeline of opportunities and work in partnership with Marketing & Senior Sales Executives to win new brands & Agencies.
- Proactively meet & exceed monthly targets to ensure company revenue targets are met.
- Develop a high level of industry knowledge & scalable sales skills.
- Qualify outbound opportunities to build & maintain a strong pipeline with in-depth accuracy & timeframes.
- Update CRM consistently & accurately.
|Skills Range: |
- Be confident in talking to key stakeholders & understand the importance of deal qualification.
- Have a proven track record of success
- Be passionate about technology and how it can help businesses achieve their goals.
- Have strong communication, rapport building & listening skills.
- Be ambitious, autonomous and have a real drive for success.
- Understand the importance of being a team player with ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment.
|Additional Information: |
- Highly competitive salary and commission package
- Quarterly Sales Kick off’s (SKO)
- Three-week sales and technology training
- Fast paced, collaborative, and fun sales culture
- Ongoing training and coaching
- Clear career progression
- Range of company perks & benefits.
No agencies please
Please mention that you found this job on the Wired Sussex website
Email this job to a friend
Make sure you’re not missing out on other opportunities by registering for Job Alerts and uploading your CV.
For tips on how to secure your dream job see our Careers Advice page.