Senior Project Manager (Learning Content) - Kineo
Brighton and Hove
Closing date: 08/03/2017
Kineo is a market-leader in the elearning industry. We’re growing fast and are busy expanding our global presence. Our motto? ‘Stirring things up’ – we love doing what we do! Kineo has been providing learning solutions for over ten years and part of City & Guilds for almost five. We help the world's leading businesses and organisations improve performance through learning and technology, providing a wide range of world-class elearning, consultancy, development and support services. We partner with clients all over the world, with offices in the UK, APAC, South Africa and the US.
|Job Description: |
We are looking to recruit an experienced Senior Project Manager to work in our learning content production team in Brighton. This is a critical role, supporting a multi-disciplinary team developing world class learning for our clients. You'll also have a key role in supporting and developing the project management function in the team.
You'll be managing a range of large scale projects for big name clients such as GSK, Mott MacDonald, Google and HSBC. There is no such thing as a standard week in this role, you'll need to be flexible and rise to the challenge.
In addition to managing your projects, you will have a key role in supporting the other project managers and project coordinators in the team and helping to develop them in their role.
|Skills Range: |
Versatility, adaptability and a clear head are essential to this role, you’ll be dealing with some challenging timelines. You'll need to have significant experience in a project management role and understand the challenges of delivering complex digital learning solutions in a corporate environment.
- Management of people, budget and schedule in a multi-discipline team, with budgets over £50K
- Working with clients and multi-disciplinary teams to deliver a digital solution
- Working to set timescales across multiple projects simultaneously
- Liaising with multiple stakeholders
- Previous line management and coaching experience
- Experience of working in a commercial environment
- PowerPoint & MS Project skills
|Person Specification: |
- Ability to work to tight deadlines Intelligent approach to identifying and solving problems, with ability to think laterally
- Strong verbal and written communication skills Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Ability to influence, engage and negotiate at all levels
- Ability to build and manage successful relationships with internal and external customers
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritise tasks
- Ability to help others manage their time Understands the commercial impact of decisions
- Ability to pre-empt issues and implement strategies to resolve them
- Willingness to learn and continually develop understanding and skills
|Additional Information: |
Kineo is a fun and colourful place to work, with a very familial and supportive feel (so we’re told). Aside from gaining lots of new friends, you’ll benefit from:
- 25 days’ annual leave, plus an additional days’ leave with every 2 years’ service
- Generous pension and award-winning benefits scheme
- There’s plenty more too, such as life assurance, private healthcare, shopping discounts, and childcare vouchers
No agencies please
Please mention that you found this job on the Wired Sussex website
Email this job to a friend
Make sure you’re not missing out on other opportunities by registering for Job Alerts and uploading your CV.
For tips on how to secure your dream job see our Careers Advice page.