We’re looking for an experienced Senior Social & Outreach Manager to contribute heavily to the strategic planning and execution of key client campaigns plus also be involved in the line management and mentoring of team members across the department’s social and outreach offering.
The role includes working across a variety of B2C and B2B campaigns to fulfil agreed objectives, working within budget and delivering against KPIs.
About our team
• We work with global brands; some of the most recognized in the world!
• Our clients span an array of exciting business sectors - fashion, sports, finance, automotive, gaming, travel, healthcare & much more
• We have offices in the UK, US, Europe and South Africa. This is your opportunity to work with colleagues from different cultures and various parts of the globe!
• We’re serious about technology! As part of working with us, you will gain access to best-in-breed technology suites that empower you to do a better and more effective job for our clients
• Training is an ever-growing part of the agency. In the last 2 years, Jellyfish has trained over 2,000 customers in digital marketing, plus many of our 350 internal members of staff. You’ll also get the opportunity to improve your knowledge in areas that you’ve never been exposed to before.
• Guide teams in understanding and interrogating client briefs successfully to result in quality output that meets goals & KPIs.
• Utilise landscape insights to craft data-driven social media strategies and to produce actionable outputs & recommendations.
• Listening & auditing, organic & paid social media, community management, blogger outreach and influencer marketing.
• Ideate great content-led ideas that are supported by sophisticated amplification strategies.
• Articulate strategies to clients in a professional, clear, easy-to-understand manner.
• Lead not only in the development of sophisticated social strategies but also in the integration of social media into wider cross-channel projects involving SEO, PPC and Display Advertising.
• Ensure that social campaigns are meeting budgets and deadlines
• Attending key campaign meetings (internal & client-facing) and positioning yourself as one of the team authorities - asking the right questions, providing answers and explanations to clients in a concise palatable manner, setting a good example to junior team members and translating meeting outcomes into actionable next steps when relevant to your discipline.
• Analysing the performance of campaigns, identifying strategic opportunities, facilitating change in order to hit and exceed client expectations and KPIs.
• Assisting in the scheduling of monthly activity on allocated campaigns and reviewing progress throughout the month.