Senior SEO Manager - addmustard
Brighton and Hove
Closing date: 08/03/2017
We employ highly-skilled and motivated digital marketing experts to help our clients become truly world class at digital marketing. We are based in Brighton, UK, and deliver for our clients across four continents, and all channels, as an extension of their businesses. We work alongside our clients, often in their offices, applying our wealth of knowledge to develop innovative techniques and strategies that make their marketing perform.
We’ve worked with big, small, famous, unknown, new and established-but-interesting clients. We make it our mission to work with inspiring businesses and work tirelessly to deliver remarkable results for them. Some of our clients include Resorthoppa and The Sun Holidays.
• You will have the opportunity to work with and be trained by industry gurus
• You’ll work with our clients, who embrace digital marketing and put budget behind our campaigns
• We are strong advocates of teamwork and you will get a chance to work with all of our teams across multiple disciplines, including: Paid Search, Search Engine Marketing, Display, Social Media, Content and Design
• Everyone is given the opportunity to spend one day a month working on something that truly inspires them
• All of our team members are encouraged to learn new skills working in another discipline
• We champion innovation and to promote this, anyone who submits a brilliant, new idea that benefits our clients is given an extra day of holiday
• Our senior management is open, honest and transparent. This means we share financial performance, staff performance, client performance and other key developments on a regular basis
• Every member of the team receives an extra day off for their birthday
We believe in nurturing talent and creating opportunities for talented individuals and we want you to be part of our team for years to come.
Our progression scheme means that we set ourselves targets to promote team members within set timescales, and we’ll work with you on a comprehensive plan to help you achieve this.
|Job Description: |
This exciting role is for an experienced manager looking to excel in a fast paced agency based in Brighton. The role will offer challenging environment and full integration with clients and campaigns.
Ideal candidate must have a proven track record in Technical SEO, Content Marketing, Outreach and/or PR, team management and be highly motivated and be familiar with the different skills and techniques required to build SEO visibility.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Developing, contributing & implementation of strategic plans and actions for SEO
- Responsible for ensuring best practice SEO techniques are always upheld and at the forefront of all activity
- Generating updates and reports regarding strategy progress to the SEO director and other key stakeholders both within the agency and client side
- Develop new ideas and potential areas of growth and discuss with Director
- Create compelling and innovative campaign ideas and working alongside various in house teams to produce the campaign
- Developing sound relationships with external contacts and leveraging existing relationships
- Analysis and tracking of Outreach campaigns, always checking how the digital marketing strategy is performing against expectation
- Provide support and direction to the Outreach team and its strategy
- Provide competitor and gap analysis and identify potential high value opportunities
|Skills Range: |
- Ideally a minimum of 3 years SEO experience
- Proven SEO results
- Good organisation skills are essential as well as a drive to take on anything thrown at them and a willingness to put in the extra hours to get the job done
- Excellent understanding of on and off page SEO ranking factors
- Good understanding of Google algorithms
- Proven ability to think strategically about objectives
- Demonstrable experience in developing and/or implementing Outreach/PR campaigns/strategies
- Comfortable with data analysis, thorough knowledge of Google Analytics (or other analytics platforms)
- Experience using SEO and/or social media tools to find opportunities and analyse competitors
- Experience working towards objectives and reporting results
- Experience and/or desire to manage a team
- Experience executing best practice Outreach techniques
- Ability to win people over, in person and on the phone
- Naturally creative, idea generator and independent thinker
- Hardworking, flexible attitude and good sense of humour
- Ability to learn new skills quickly
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing initiatives and a desire to learn more
SEO/Pay Per Click
|Additional Information: |
We are looking for an experienced individual with a passion and strong interest in working at a fast-paced, growing agency.
No agencies please
Please mention that you found this job on the Wired Sussex website
Email this job to a friend
Make sure you’re not missing out on other opportunities by registering for Job Alerts and uploading your CV.
For tips on how to secure your dream job see our Careers Advice page.