Visual Content Producer - Study Group
Brighton and Hove
Closing date: 31/03/2017
Study Group is looking for an enthusiastic and creative Visual Content Producer to support the Head of Visual Content in producing photo and video shoots and managing the Study Group asset library. You will join our dynamic and enthusiastic Creative Services team, Study Group’s in-house creative agency. You will have the opportunity to work alongside print and digital designers, content producers and help form a visual production team. You will collaborate with our Marketing and Digital Marketing teams.
Study Group is an exciting, innovative, international private education company with a fast-moving, ambitious marketing-led vision. With Head Offices in London, Brighton, Sydney, New York and Singapore plus Regional Offices in key countries around the world, last year we taught 73,000 students from 145 countries in University Pathway Programmes, English Language and Vocational courses in the UK, Europe, the USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.
|Job Description: |
The successful candidate should be bursting with ideas and enthusiasm for multimedia content. You will need to be proficient in video production and filming, and have a real eye for detail in regards to photography and video.
There is scope for video production and editing in the role, including travelling to our Colleges and Study Centres across the UK to meet and interview staff and students for specific projects.
The Study Group asset library holds over 90,000 visual assets for the company, from photography and video to logos and document templates.
The role would include auditing and managing the asset library along with making sure the assets are freely available to all Study Group staff. Visual editorial judgement and video production skills are imperative.
|Skills Range: |
- Proficiency in video software like Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premiere and photo editing software such as Photoshop and Lightroom
- Experience with filming with DSLR cameras
- Photo editing experience including retouching and good editorial judgement
- Must be able to produce content as a one-stop shop and see a project through from inception to delivery
- Proficiency in motion graphics and graphic design software such as After Effects and Illustrator is a bonus
- Strong storytelling skills and the ability to envision projects within a larger multimedia context
- Must be a dynamic thinker, excited to experiment with a new and different concepts and content types
- Strong people skills and excellent communication skills are imperative. When applying for this role please provide a link to your video portfolio, if you have one
- The ability to work on multiple projects at any one time, with excellent organisation skills
- Excellent communicator
- A sense of humour is preferred!
|Person Specification: |
This is a permanent role based in our Brighton office. There will be some UK travel.
The successful applicant must be able to provide proof of their right to live and work in the UK.
No agencies please
Please mention that you found this job on the Wired Sussex website
Email this job to a friend
Make sure you’re not missing out on other opportunities by registering for Job Alerts and uploading your CV.
For tips on how to secure your dream job see our Careers Advice page.