Live online training channel reports dramatic first-quarter increase in users
This page has been viewed 753 times.
May 2011 | Previous | Next
LiveTime Learning - the live, online training channel - has reported an 881% increase in users in the first quarter of 2011, with clients finding new ways to tailor the service to meet business needs.
Launched in July 2010 by e-learning specialist Brightwave, LiveTime Learning delivers a range of more than a hundred 20-minute business skills sessions three times a day. The channel's unique approach to bridging the gap between e-learning and face-to-face training in the workplace has been reflected in an exponential rise in business.
Thousands of users across a wide range of sectors are now using LiveTime to provide solutions to a variety of business challenges:
• Law firm Beachcroft LLP employ LiveTime to ensure all staff across a multi-site organisation, including all home-workers, receive a consistent level of training
• BT is using LiveTime to help its graduates develop skills and knowledge in a wide variety of subjects, at their own pace
• Kent County Council and Stirling Council are leading the way by incorporating live, online training in the public sector
• Retail IT specialist PMC Retail is addressing training issues for its global workforce - utilising the service to standardise learning for staff based both in the UK and India
• The Energy Brokers epitomise how SMEs are using the service - to deliver personal development plans for its entire team
• The British Council is using LiveTime expertise to support appraisals and performance management, allowing it to make significant time and cost savings across continents
For a more in-depth overview of LiveTime Learning click here to download our new brochure. The session programme will be bolstered by new content and social media features in time for the new semester starting on May 4th.
LiveTime Managing Director Matt Turner is delighted with the rapid growth of the service: "Once organisations try LiveTime they see how it can help them solve the tough challenge of enhancing staff skillsets without eating into precious time and budgets. We believe this is why it has achieved such broad cross-sector appeal."
Charles Gould, Brightwave's Managing Director said: "The market has vindicated our decision to be the first subscription-based service to offer this type of bite-sized live training. LiveTime Learning has already started to meet direct business needs, delivering significant time and cost savings as well as upskilling the employees using the latest collaborative technologies."
To find out more about LiveTime Learning visit www.livetimelearning.co.uk, email firstname.lastname@example.org
or ring 01273 827676.