Kineo E-Learning Appoints Senior Learning Technology Consultant
This page has been viewed 194 times.
January 2012 | Previous | Next
Kineo announced today that Andy Wooler has been appointed as a senior Learning Technology Consultant to lead Kineo’s Totara LMS consultancy projects. Andy’s appointment adds to Kineo’s growing Totara LMS team, whose LMS clients include Vodafone Ireland, Logica, Tesco, NHS Trusts and Pearson.
Andy joins Kineo from Legal and General where he was HR Technology Manager. Andy has over 12 years experience in implementing LMS systems in large corporates including Royal and Sun Alliance, and Legal and General.
Kineo’s Technical Director Sven Laux commented: “It is great to have someone with Andy’s extensive experience in implementing LMS solutions in major organisations. At Kineo we are committed to providing very high quality services and support to our clients, and Andy will play a key role in adding value to our LMS solutions.”
Andy Wooler commented: “I have been impressed by the way Kineo have been reshaping the LMS market with their development of Totara LMS, based on Moodle. Their commitment to service is second to none and Totara provides an opportunity to deliver enterprise solutions at a fraction of the usual cost. This is an exciting time and I look forward to working with the Kineo team and the Kineo clients.”
Andy will be speaking at this week’s Learning Technologies conference and you can see him at:
• Wednesday 25th January, 11.35am, at the Learning Technology Exchange stand, number 45.
• Thursday 26th January, 3.30pm, talk on Learning Management as part of conference track T255
About Totara LMS
Totara LMS was launched at Learning Technologies in 2011 and over 80 clients have selected Totara as their LMS in the last year including:
• Vodafone Ireland – Ireland’s leading total communications provider
• Tesco – the UK’s largest private sector employer
• NZ Inland Revenue – New Zealand’s tax department
• PAZ - the largest energy company in Israel
• Queensland Health – state health provider in Australia
• Michelin, China - the World's largest tyre manufacturer
• Logica - one of the largest business and technology service providers
• Victim Support - Serving over 70 locations in New Zealand
• Guys' & St Thomas' NHS Hospital - a leading UK hospital
• Toll Transport - Australia’s largest logistics and transportation solution provider
• BMI healthcare - UK's number one private hospital group