Kineo Demonstrates the Latest in Learning Technologies at DevLearn|12
This page has been viewed 274 times.
October 2012 | Previous | Next
Award-winning eLearning solutions company Kineo will be attending the E-Learning Guild’s annual DevLearn conference, taking place at the Aria Resort & Casino, Las Vegas, NV, from October 31 – November 2.
In addition to showcasing Kineo’s latest work, the Kineo US Team are also presenting a number of sessions at DevLearn|12; exploring how multi-device learning, design-centred methodologies, and open-source solutions can help businesses achieve real, measurable results.
DevLearn|12 focuses on emerging learning technologies and has a promising line-up of keynote speakers. There are also more than 150 learning activities, including 90 concurrent sessions across 11 learning tracks taking place at the expo, which is attended by a knowledgeable community of professionals all dedicated to sharing their ideas and experience.
At the expo, Kineo will be:
• Showcasing award-winning custom elearning, including this year’s Brandon Hall gold award winning compliance solution
• Demonstrating the latest version of Totara LMS, a custom version of Moodle for corporates
• Demonstrating the latest responsive elearning design solutions; a single elearning module which intelligently adapts and works on all devices.
Kineo will also be answering questions at Booth 220 throughout the show.
Additionally, the Kineo US team will be presenting a number of sessions exploring key themes in further detail:
• Developing eLearning in a Multi-Device World: Kineo US CEO, Steve Lowenthal, looks at the challenges and implications of living in a multi-device world (session SA103) at the Management Xchange Stage, October 31, 12-12.45pm
• Putting “Design” Back into Instructional Design: Kineo US VP Learning Design, Cammy Bean, explores design and design methodologies in Instructional Design session (Track #511), November 1, 3-4pm
• Open Source, User-Centric and Mind Blowing: Find out how attention to user interface design and great art direction can create user experiences that blow your audience's mind with Kineo Sr. Totara Consultant, Jonathan Newman and CEO, Steve Lowenthal at the UI/UX Design session (Track #608) on November 2, 8.30-9.30am
Cammy Bean is also on the panel for the ‘Straight Talk on New Tech’ session at the 13.00-13.45 Emerging Tech session on Thursday 1st November.
Registration information can be found on the E-Learning Guild’s website, or if you can’t make the event in person, join the DevLearn|12 Backchannel