We’d like to invite all Wired Sussex Members to our last big event of 2017, to share some festive cheer at our Members’ Christmas Meetup on Wednesday 6th December at Patterns!
With an average of 150 people at each event, there are opportunities galore to catch up with friends and make new contacts with others in the local digital, media & tech sector.
Not got your free ticket yet? Here are 5 reasons to consider joining us:
#1 Make new contacts
From developers to creatives, digital marketers to project managers, founders to managing directors, and everyone in between, there’s a whole lot of new contacts to be made!
You can see who’s signed up so far on our event page, so if you see anyone you would like to meet, just let us know, and we can introduce you. And if you’re new to the networking scene, or perhaps a little rusty, here are our top tips.
#2 Chat to the Wired Sussex team
Chat to the Wired Sussex team for advice on supporting your business, whether that be other ways to make the most of your membership, how to source new employees, engaging with the local digital community through events, potential funding opportunities or raising your profile in the sector locally.
#3 Spread the word
Share what your company has been working on. After all, the more we know about you and your business, the better we can support and help spread the word about what you do.
#4 Hear about projects that could benefit your business
There’s lots happening here at Wired Sussex, including:
- A new website build to make your online experience more seamless and accessible.
- A residency programme to support businesses engaging with emerging technologies.
- Our Immersive Lab which is kitted out with top-of-the-range VR/AR tech to test your products out on.
- Building the UK’s first business-focused 5G testbed allowing you to try out your digital products and services on a superfast, ultra-stable network before its commercial release in 2020.
- Our work with Redevco to create an immersive retail environment in Brighton.
- An upcoming festival, called Talent2018, to help you attract the best talent.
…and much more. Come and hear more about our projects and how they could benefit your business!
#5 Celebrate the end of the year
Let’s raise a glass to our collective achievements over the year as we enjoy some festive fun, listen to great seasonal tunes (personal fave), eat all the mince pies and show off our dodgy Xmas jumpers.
Also, the more, the merrier, so please feel free to extend the invitation to (Wired Sussex member) colleagues, friends and peers. Just ask them to sign up here to secure a place.
There you have it, 5 reasons to attend our Members’ Christmas Meetup. If you haven’t got your ticket already, you can register for one here.
Remember to tweet us @WiredSussex using #WiredBrighton to let us know you’re coming.
We hope to see you there!