Over three days in June (5-7th), we’re holding Talent2018, the skills festival for the digital sector, to provide businesses with the opportunities and support they need to attract, train and retain talent.
Taking place at Brighton Dome on 5th June, Talent2018: Jobs Fair gives businesses the chance to showcase their company and job opportunities to around 1500 jobseekers looking to take their first (or next) step on the digital, media and tech career ladder.
Becoming an exhibitor at the Jobs Fair is a great platform for you to raise your company profile; with opportunities promoted heavily to our unequalled network of supporters, jobseekers, university and college students and global industry partners, from Brighton and beyond.
Help support the future of the local digital sector!
We are now taking bookings from businesses who want an exhibition stand at the Jobs Fair.
Stands come with a whole host of benefits, including:
- Raising your company profile – be part of the region’s largest digital, media & tech careers fair.
- Meet keen new talent – direct access to the wider local talent pool.
- 25% off any job advert on the Wired Sussex Jobs Board – book a stand and get 25% off any job advert posted on our site between now and the 5th June 2018.
- Included in marketing – stand holders are featured in the event guide and included in marketing to our 33,000+ followers.
- Goodie bag opportunity – bags will be given to every attendee and stand holders can include branded merchandise within them.
- Possibility for stand holders to speak – a programme of talks and workshops are on offer to attendees, and stand holders have an opportunity to take part.
Stands cost £479 + VAT
There’s limited availability, so don’t delay in securing your spot and get in touch today!
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us by phone (ask for Rifa on 01273 692888) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
You can also follow @TalentFestWS on Twitter for the latest news and updates.
Are you, or someone you know, looking to take the first (or next) step on the digital career ladder? Grab your free ticket to Talent2018: Jobs Fair.