Paid Media/PPC Executive
Search Seven is an award winning digital search marketing agency with a difference - offering a range of effective search marketing & conversion services to boost our client’s online visibility, whilst also giving up to 7% of our profits to charity each year.
We are looking for a paid media specialist at the start of the career, to join our growing team and to assist with managing our portfolio of clients, ranging from travel, retail, education, B2B, lead generation and charities.
Search Seven are looking for a paid media executive to join their Hove based team. If you are analytical and looking to progress your career, then this could be the perfect role for you!
We are after someone with previous experience of t managing PPC campaigns and who is driven to really push on and become a PPC account manager within thier first 12 months.
If you are a PPC account executive with 1-2 years experience, with a goal of progressing into a more senior role, this could be just the role for you! Below are a few requirements:
- Developing and implementing new client strategies
- Building PPC Accounts (Search, Display, Social Paid)
- Writing PPC ads, keyword grouping, targeting, budget allocation etc.
- Optimising PPC accounts (bid management, ad reviews etc)
- Keyword research
- Competitor analysis
- Preparing weekly/monthly reports
- Providing actionable, insightful analysis from reports/campaign performance
- Assisting with SEO Audits in terms of writing meta titles and descriptions
- One to one training and mentoring
- Exam revision to achieve industry renowned qualifications (AdWords & Analytics)
- Preparing monthly reports
- Preparing and delivering presentations
- Attending client review meetings
- Client phone calls
- Identfying and discussing upsell opportunities
Other areas that would be desired but not essential:
- Writing and/or uploading content to the company blog and across social media platforms
You should have:
- 1-3 years’ minimum experience of PPC
- A great understanding of paid search marketing and how to spot new opportunities to improve results
- Very good knowledge of Google AdWords & Analytics
- Previous experience of Facebook/LinkedIn/Twitter and YouTube Ads advantageous
- Good listening skills
- Ruthless attention to detail and be extremely analytical
- Great working knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook
- An excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- A creative approach to problem solving
- A passion for learning and progressing your career
- A positive outlook at all times, and be a real team player
The role is a full time position with a three month probation period
Salary is competitive and dependant on experience, which is also made up of a profit bonus scheme paid quarterly
Other great benefits include pension contributions and a great health cash back scheme, where you can claim back up to £2,000 in medical expenses
To apply for this position simply send your CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for application is May 16th 2017
- NO RECRUITMENT CONSULTANTS PLEASE -
Being a small agency we are after someone with a positive attitude and a willingness to learn, and someone who can really fit in with our excellent culture and ethos.