Mineral Creative is a design and advertising agency. We are a small, friendly, lively team based in central Brighton.
We produce print and digital marketing and advertising for a wide range of clients including Mercure Hotels, Visit Brighton and Dogs Trust.
Our work is very diverse and includes brochure design, POS and window displays, advertising across print, OOH and digital, website design, strategy and copywriting.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to become an integral part of our small central Brighton team. You'll be involved with all aspects of the business, working under the direction of the partners and running your own projects.
- Highly proficient in Adobe InDesign
- Proficient in Photoshop & Illustrator
- Experience in website design, Wordpress or other CMS an advantage
- Competence in Microsoft Office, Excel and Powerpoint advantageous
- Highly creative, strategic and methodical
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated, confident, friendly and enthusiastic
- Experienced in producing print-ready and digital-use artwork
- Comfortable dealing with printers and magazines
- Organised, comfortable taking briefs and owning projects
- Good spelling, accuracy and proofing ability
- Comfortable meeting and presenting to clients
To apply, please send an email explaining why you are right for this role, along with your CV and links to your portfolio and other work you feel is relevant to firstname.lastname@example.org
You will most likely be a graduate in Graphic Design or Visual Communications, with an impressive portfolio and 2+ years' post-graduation work experience. You show initiative and are prepared to help out with all aspects of being in a small, friendly and enthusiastic team environment. You are prepared to do what’s necessary to get the job done right and want to become a key part of a dynamic agency.