Me Learning is a fast-growing business with over 10 years’ experience in creating, developing, selling and maintaining a range of online training courses providing exceptional e learning solutions. We also deliver Learning Management Systems, training consultancy, planning, development and training delivery services.
Our customers include those in the Public, Private and third Sectors as well as individuals through our Website.
Me Learning has grown over 50% in the last two years and now deals with 75% of the Local Authorities in the UK; including over half of the Authorities in London
You will be passionate, dynamic and self-motivated with a willingness to learn.With experience of working in Bid writing and/or a management role previously, you will have exceptional communication skills.
A background in and an understanding of the Public Sector is highly desirable with an awareness of changes within the sector which impacts our products and may present new business opportunities.
To manage our Tenders and bids; focused on the development of individual bids from start to finish, coordinating and managing the teams involved, the relevant documentation and duties associated with Bid production, ensuring they are completed in a timely, professional and effective manner.
The Bid Manager is responsible for the quality of all aspects of the Bid, including written documentation and presentations. They ensure all bid documentation is clear, concise and - crucially - compelling. They source and co-ordinate design input to ensure the visual standard of all documentation and presentation material is first class and eye-catching.
Excellent communications skills are a must, both verbal and written – the importance of being able to converse and liaise with all bid contributors is key and being able to ‘speak their language’ is vital to get the most from everyone, ensuring the bid is as good as it possibly can be.
They will ensure all timelines are met and that the bid submitted is as complete and accurate as possible, whilst also best reflecting your company’s services and abilities.
- To work with the Sales and development team to develop winning bid strategies.
- To manage and own the proposal development within allocated bids
- To manage and prepare bids in accordance with company procedures
- To ensure that the solution developed is the most competitive ensuring profitability
- To assist in the completion of prequalification documentation when needed
- To write material for specific bids and support team members as appropriate
- To help build and maintain all aspects of the Bid Library
- To follow the Business Development Procedures and maintain the records as necessary.
- To source and develop the technical solutions within bids – working with the operational teams to ensure accuracy
- To support the risk management and commercial negotiations where required
- To support the development of sales presentation when required.
- To support the handover process from sales to the production team, to ensure a complete and full handover of all documentation
- To maintain the security and confidential status of all information so designated; to conduct all activities in a professional manner at all times
- The jobholder may be required to undertake such other duties as may reasonably be required of him/her in the post mentioned above, or in a comparable post within the company.
Nature of Work:
The role is proactive, ensuring that the Company is able to respond professionally to convert sales opportunities through a bid process
- To produce and assist the sales team achieve their annual targets within new business, enhancement and account retention.
- To understand and complete all work related documentation accurately and on time
- To understand and comply with policies and procedures
- To carry out work in a safe and diligent manner
- To attend and fully participate in staff training and appraisal activities as required
- To undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required
As part of this recruitment process, Me Learning collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants. Me Learning is committed to being transparent about how it collects and uses that data and to meeting its data protection obligations.
For more information use this link - https://s3.eu-west-2.amazonaws.com/me-learning/company-documents/Job+Applicant+Privacy+Notice.docx
25 days Holiday (not including Public holidays)
Cycle to Work Scheme
Workplace Pension Scheme
Group Life Assurance
Annual Flu Vaccination
Weekly fruit deliveries to the Shoreham office
Vitality - Private Health Insurance Scheme after two years of service
Positive working culture encouraging of a genuine Life/work Balance
Please send us your CV with a cover letter to Recruitment@melearning.co.uk
- The jobholder needs to have a background in a similar services type environment or obtained a high level of education in relevant subjects or be willing to undertake training both internal and external to the company.
- An excellent project / bid manager
- A high level of IT skills in Word and to a degree Excel
- A high level of written English and report writing and/ or bid writing skills
- An excellent communicator
- Previous experience in bid writing, editorial content and/or production
- Proactive nature with an ability to show initiative
- To remain calm under pressure
- Excellent research experience and abilities