Talent Acquisition Specialist
You will be working for a global leader in the learning technologies sector. LTG is listed on the London Stock Exchange and has grown rapidly through M&A and organic growth; the Group has a market capitalisation of ~£460 million. LTG has offices in the UK, Europe, the US and the Asia Pacific and offers an exciting and dynamic environment for you to gain a breadth and depth of experience in a publicly listed company.
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented, enthusiastic and experienced In-House Recruiter and Resourcer / Talent Acquisition Specialist.
Do you want to work within a company that is award winning, fast growing and has exciting brands doing everything from games, apps, drama video to virtual reality all within the learning technologies space?
Do you have a passion for people and finding ways of recruiting great talent to join us? Your creativity and innovative ideas will always be welcome here.
This role is an opportunity to make a real difference to our business and in return you will get a competitive salary, access to numerous benefits, fresh fruit with all the tea, coffee and hot chocolate you can drink and numerous social activities throughout the year.
Based in beautiful airy offices with a direct sea view, you will get to work alongside others who are talented and have a passion for what they do. The environment is quirky, enthusiastic and fun. Most importantly of all you will be a highly valued member of our team with great opportunities for personal growth.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of recruiting for Technical and Sales roles together with Creative and niche roles.
You will be proactive, very organised and have strong prioritisation skills and be comfortable working within an international team.
The successful candidate for this role will have excellent, creative problem-solving skills to be able to work creatively with hiring managers to explore new approaches to addressing tricky requirements.
This is a fantastic challenge for an experienced In-House Recruiter / Resourcer to handle recruitment for all companies within the LTG group, primarily across the UK and US, but also for EMEA and APAC (Hong Kong and the Philippines).
The Talent Acquisition Specialist role sits within our HR team based in Brighton and reports to the Talent Acquisition Manager.
We are looking for a creative, hands on Talent Acquisition Specialist who can deliver on the following:
- Working within the Talent Acquisition Team and in collaboration with the Talent Acquisition Manager to provide recruitment services for all Group Companies across all global locations and recruit exceptional talent to support our growth
- Bringing a positive, collaborative and business partnering approach to working with hiring managers
- Using your excellent, creative problem-solving skills to work creatively with hiring managers to explore new approaches to addressing tricky requirements
- Proactively search, headhunt and approach candidates particularly when recruiting for roles that are difficult to fill. Sourcing potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks)
- Thoroughly understand the roles you are recruiting for and the companies and departments you are recruiting into.
- Build strong talent pipelines and actively resource to build a pool of talent to contact when the need arises
- Finding new recruitment channels and job boards to include technical, creative and niche markets
- Provide recruitment reporting; direct sourcing / headhunting data or any other recruitment information as and when required
- Attend to any other requests or projects as and when needed
- Previous experience as an In-House Recruiter and Resourcer / Talent Specialist
- Demonstrate previous recruitment experience for Technical, Sales, Creative and niche roles
- Excellent technical skills; in-depth knowledge of applicant tracking/management systems/technology and general Microsoft applications and Google suite; familiarity with best practices in social networking; ability to leverage technology to attract candidates and drive effective and efficient operations.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with a high attention to detail
- Have a service led attitude with a proactive and creative approach to recruitment
- Have a good eye for character to identify candidates who are a great culture fit to the business
- Enjoy working as part of a small team, as well as being individually focused, responding to individual and business requests in a positive, timely manner and liaising with a wide range of colleagues and candidates globally
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, results focused environment whilst remaining calm under pressure
- Experience of the learning technologies industry is preferred, but not essential
At LTG we offer a competitive salary and an impressive benefits package including a healthcare cash plan, life assurance, pension contributions, a ShareSave scheme, flexible working, a discretionary bonus scheme and travel loans along with access to Perkbox for individually tailored benefits and offers. All that and great bean-to-cup coffee and fresh fruit in our UK offices.
About the company:
Learning Technologies Group is a leader in the high-growth workplace learning and talent industry. The Group offers end-to-end learning and talent management solutions ranging from strategic consultancy, through a range of content and platform solutions to analytical insights that enable corporate and government clients to meet their performance objectives.
LTG is listed on the London Stock Exchange Alternative Investment Market (LTG.L) and headquartered in London. The Group has offices in Europe, the United States, Asia-Pacific and South America.
LTG’s businesses – LEO Learning, gomo, Eukleia, PRELOADED, Rustici Software, PeopleFluent and Affirmity – are at the forefront of innovation and best-practice in the learning technology sector, and have received numerous awards for their exceptional performance. Our portfolio of brands represents the best of breed and they are acknowledged throughout the industry as market leaders.
For more, visit ltgplc.com.
Please apply via the email address.
No agencies please.